All Discussions Tagged 'virtual' (38)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Contractor Aerospace Recruiting Expo

My team and I are unique in that we are specifically located in a Transition Center near NASA - Johnson Space Center. The Transition Center…

Started by Monica Olson

0 Apr 22, 2010

Virtual Technology Fair - March 28 till April 1, 2010

If all goes to plan this quarter the number of job applicants walking into the Middle East’s IT companies big and small brandishing pape…

Started by Mona Karaoui

0 Mar 2, 2010

The drive to go virtual

The way people find jobs and companies recruit is just about to change forever. Many believe that the main reason for this change is the ec…

Started by Fi Haywood

0 Oct 26, 2009

Experienced Healthcare Recruiters - (Honest work ethic a must!!!)

Looking for experienced recruiters with demonstrated success in placing Healthcare Professionals, Physicians, CEO's, Directors, Nurses and…

Started by ANGELINE DELSOLDATO

0 May 6, 2009

***NEED VIRTUAL RECRUITERS*** (All Areas)

GOAL Recruiting Group is looking for successful recruiting professionals to virtually assist with filling open job orders. New orders wee…

Started by Joy Caldwell

26 Dec 22, 2008
Reply by Patricia Sanders

Virtual Recruiter Assistant

Excellent Recruiter assistant available. Assistance in sourcing resume. Assistance in cold calling to candidates. Assistance in intial cont…

Started by Dennis Dsouza

0 Dec 9, 2008

Sales opportunities in the next high growth market

“As an IT recruiter, I saw my monthly commissions fall dramatically. I realised the traditional recruiting situation was only going to get…

Started by Michael Wolff

0 Dec 8, 2008

Do you recruit for virtual/remote/telecommuting candidates?

We have been working employers/recruiters to figure out how to make our site more useful, and thanks to the feedback, we recently decided t…

Started by Sara

0 Dec 5, 2008

Looking for Business Development People (Virtual)

We have been in business for over 12 years. Our specialty is technology sales(telecom/software/managed hosting/storage). We are looking for…

Started by Darren Linck

1 Nov 25, 2008
Reply by Darren Linck

Looking for Business Development People (Virtual)

We have been in business for over 12 years. Our specialty is technology sales(telecom/software/managed hosting/storage). We are looking for…

Started by Darren Linck

0 Nov 25, 2008

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service