All Discussions Tagged 'writing' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tips To Write Resume For Oil And Gas Job

If you are looking to find a new oil and gas job, then updating your CV is probably a good idea. We have put together a CV guide that is ta…

Started by TalEng

0 Feb 21, 2018

Resume Writing Services

How much a resume writing services can help a job seeker in his/her job searching. 

Started by Nishant K.

2 Apr 10, 2015
Reply by John Viyani

Hi Every One

I am new member of here.  Nice to meet you all. I have to covey  my opinion and thoughts discuss with you. I am professionally  writer from…

Started by Timothy V. Queen

0 Mar 4, 2015

The Worst Job You Ever Had

What is the worst job you ever had?  Why was it so bad?    

Started by John Kreiss

2 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by John Kreiss

Writing CVs is Easy!! Isn't it?

I would be keen to get a recruiters take on my recent candidate focused blog. http://bit.ly/3xPeople   I know it is potentially a subject t…

Started by Jon Terry

0 Sep 29, 2011

Give Me a Break! Never Mind, I'm Taking One

This is an end of an era for me.  No, really.   This post is my 568th consecutive post.  Since February 17, 2009 I have written every Mond…

Started by Rayanne

11 Apr 28, 2011
Reply by Rayanne

There is so much to say and far more to do.   500.   Two years ago, I proposed a plan to Jason Davis, who manages this community - that I…

Started by Rayanne

19 Jan 15, 2011
Reply by Chad Sowash

400!

Today marks my 400th post in the Bonus Track Series. I have had the incredible opportunity to study our industry, do a little research, me…

Started by Rayanne

10 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by Rayanne

The Water? It's so Fine!

"The day started a little strange. The sun was shining, an unexpected pleasure, given our seventeen straight days of overcast gloom. The s…

Started by Rayanne

2 Sep 1, 2010
Reply by Rayanne

It Happened One Night.

Actually, it happened last night... I sat down to my computer, tapped it for ignition and nothing, I didn't panic for surely, it had just s…

Started by Rayanne

1 Aug 13, 2010
Reply by Rajesh Kumar

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service