Sales / Business Development - $100+K Potential

My client, a Premier Staff Augmentation Firm specializing in the Administrative Staffing field, has a need for a Business Development Account Executive for its brand new Center City Philadelphia, PA office. With multiple locations around the Philadelphia Metro area; this growing firm is now looking for a Sales Professional to tackle their Center City market. Along with an uncapped commission potential there is a very competitive base salary along with full benefits.

Requirements:

Previous B2B Sales experience
Experienced Cold Calling
Experienced meeting with clients (face 2 face) and successfully selling services / products
A knock down doors, “I’m going to be successful no matter what it takes!” attitude.
Self motivated, Excellent Communications Skills, Computer skills/understanding of: MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint) and various other Administrative software packages is a plus.
Previous Sales for the Staffing / Administrative Staffing Services Industry is a plus but NOT required
4 Year Degree is a plus but NOT mandatory

The new hire will be given some initial accounts so he/she can start making Commissions Right Away!

Duties: (A typical day)

8AM – 10AM: Call on potential hiring managers to schedule appointments;
10:30AM - (Lunch) - 3PM: Meet with hiring managers, sell services, negotiate agreements, take job requisitions;
3:30PM – 5:30: Enter information collected from client meetings into database system, distribute jobs to recruiters, meet with recruiting team to discuss best practices for closing out job orders, plan for next morning’s calls.

Anyone interested?

Send resumes in a MS Word document to recruitmentdoctor@yahoo.com and I will give you a call. GO PHILLIES!!!

Views: 24

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service