RecruitingBlogs.com Is a Sponsor For John Sumser's Recruiting Roadshow

I am happy I've decided to spend money to become a sponsor for John Sumser's Recruiting Roadshow. He plans on doing 11 this year.

Not only that, in each city, I will be putting on a networking event/party of my own in the evening for the recruiting community in that city. I have done these before and they are a lot of fun and filled with good memories. Last was at the MGM Skyloft in Las Vegas.

So far I have received a lot of positive emails and im's from people thinking this sponsorship idea was good one. It will allow some good organic roots rock reggae promotion and interaction with lots of recruiters in many different cities.

And of course, you are all invited to what will be quite a party the night of February 28th maybe the 27th - I'll let you know.

If you have ideas about some other kinds of things I could do to promote RecruitingBlogs.com in a good and non aggressive way, I'd love to hear about it.

Views: 82

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dude, so you will be in Minneapolis this summer?

Rock on.
Excellent. Let me know when you start planning for the DC networking event.
Jason - great move! I recently watched the video promo for RecruitingRoadshow and thought they did an outstanding job putting it together John has been an important voice in the space for a long time. And, whether people have always agreed with him or not, he has shown consistent dedication and commitment to furthering the recruiting ecosystem. I sent you a separate note with a thought on enhancing visibility for RecruitingBlogs.com. Cheers!
Jason - Definitely drop us a line with when you'll be in Boston, we'd love to join you.

-Martin
Jason, as always, I'm happy to help. Let me know how...
Its all very exciting/. we should have a venue ready to go by the end of this week for Vegas at the end of February. To be able to get in front of so many recruiters during this upcoming year is exactly waht RecruitingBlogs.com needs. Lots of pictures, lots of videos, lots of stories.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service