I'm sure everyone here is using LinkedIn but what about ZoomInfo?

Which do you prefer and why?

Views: 106

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Zoominfo is similar to spoke.com a business information search engine for information on people, companies, products, services and jobs. ZoomInfo and spoke collects and organizes information from the Web . Both are considered social networking sites however it is widely used to target new customers and candidates. The basic free version of both zoom and spoke will give company information etc, also list employees within said company however when you became a subscriber you can have email schema and contact information and previous employers.

When we look you up on spoke it gives me your email address jshare@shareselectmedia.com and company web site http://www.shareselectmedia.com and company overview. If you had employees it would list name, title and contact information. Spoke also list your previous employment at www.clubdial.fr

The main difference (subscription in spoke or Zoominfo) is contact information, however in most cases the LinkedIn information on the individual is detailed and comprehensive. I like to use LinkedIn for searching candidates then cross reference with zoom or spoke for contact information-also try jigsaw.com
Thanks for that level of detail, Paul, especially your best practices.

I wasn't familiar with spoke.com but now that I've checked, it looks like a less-complete version of Zoom.

Much appreciated.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service