Looking for Experienced Recruiters in the San Francisco Bay Area.

You know who you are. You are the solid performer at your current agency that keeps getting passed up for promotions. You are the rain maker that wonders why your commission structure is so low if you bring in so much of the cash. You are the person who wants the desk to open up so you can do both contract and full time instead of passing by opportunities where you can make money. You are the person that wants to know what it is like to run with both sides of the desk sales/account managing and recruiting to double end the deals. You are the contract recruiter that wants to break through the earning ceiling set by his/her hourly rate. You are the corporate/internal recruiter that fills all of the openings and doesn't get compensated properly especially after watching agencies get $25,000.00 to $30,000.00 for doing the same thing you do.

I can give you a glimpse of what it is like to work for an outfit that has that all available for you. We are a smaller, but growing, staffing firm Headquartered out of San Mateo. We are a full service firm for our clients (Contact, Perm, Contract-to-hire, and Pay rolling). At The Mice Groups, Inc., we do everything we can to give you as many ways to make money instead of limiting you to working only one side of the desk.

I've been in the business for a while, I've worked for a few other agencies, and I’ve designed this agency to pay successful staffing agents more than anyone else. How else will we keep you here, or tempt you to come? Aside from that the environment is great, but you can see that once you come meet us.

We have been in business since 2001 only hiring when we grow and can no longer handle the amount of business we have. This is one of those times. If you are interested please email me at aco@micegroups.com or call at 650-655-4800. Check out our website www.micegroups.com if you want some information on us as a company.

Looking forward to hearing from some of you.

Views: 214

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Aco Alvarez ,

We would like to inform you about ourselves ----

We, Nidhi Placements, are one of the Leading Placement Consultants, providing Quality Candidates, for all levels in reputed companies & MNC’s, Globally, since, 1994.

If interested, please do get in touch, we can definitely work together for mutual benefit to both of us.

Quality is our Motto, and Innovation is what we continuously strive for. Our ongoing service improvements aim to achieve a deeper understanding of our Clients' and Candidates' needs. Our credo is to add significant value to Organizations and Careers. We are committed to maintain the confidentiality of Our Valued Clients and Candidates.

Our Recruitment processes and techniques assure and ensure "Long Term Team Players" for our clients. We have placed CEOs, VPs, Presidents, GM's and other Senior and Middle Level Professionals.

We assure you of our prompt services & Quality Candidates Always.

Our Motto is “Right Candidate for the Right Position from Nidhi Placements”

To know more about our Company, we request you to visit our website:

http://www.nidhiplacements.com

Please feel free to contact us for all the recruitments in your Esteemed Organisation on:

Nidhi Placements,
Suner Complex,
TF-16,3rd Floor,
Harinagar Crossing,
Rajesh Tower Road,
Gotri,
Baroda – 390021,
Gujarat – INDIA.
Landline – 91 265 6537442
Mobile: 91 093272 10477
E-Mail Id: - nidhiplacements@rediffmail.com/nidhiplacements@nidhiplacements.com

It will be our Privilege & Pleasure to work with your Company.

Thanking You.

With Best Regards,

For Nidhi Placements,

Nita Zaveri
(Executive Director)
Aco,

I may have several people Interested in you positions.
Call me or e-mail me...

John

JohnR@MedicalJHR.net
(702) 562-0368

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service