Hi,

This is a question to all the Recruiting consultant.

Why does company not hire Sr Account Managers / Account Directors / Operations personal from India or Asia.

Is their any specific reason they are not interested in hiring people from Asia. My CV go shortlisted many times, but the moment you tell them that , I am from Asia / India they say we dont hire foreign nationals.

But I am still not able to get a clear answer. Can anyone please answer this question and If anyone does could you please give me the email address for the same.

Thanks

Mahesh

Views: 109

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi

Why don't you try in Radiant Infosystems India Bangalore
normally it depends on the geography. if am looking for a accounts manager for usa i would look for locals or north americans.
Hi Mahesh,

If your mean hiring you to be an account manager here in the US. I'd say the refrain from doing that
1. Because of the visa issues
2. They's rather have someone work locally than virtually ( if your thinking about working virtually as a account manager

Suzanne
Typically it's not really about where they are from as much as their lack of contacts in the industry. When clients are hiring sales/bus development, they typically want someone with a proven track record in their geographic location. It means the candidate has contacts, and can usually build their sales funnel faster.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service