Contract and direct hire placement of mid-to-senior level candidates for various roles in the Recruiting Industry, including: Recruiting Managers, Sr. Recruiters, Project Architects, Sourcing Strategies, Sourcers, Recruiting Coordinators, Vendor Management Strategists, Program Managers, etc.
We are currently looking for a few strong Candidate Generation Recruiters for a contract role with a Fortune 10 Software Giant. This Technical Sourcing position will interface and provide recruiting support and staffing consultation to hiring groups in driving staffing sourcing strategy. This position will drive specialized staffing programs to address unique needs and spikes in hiring volume and slate development. This position will work with internal and external partners as well as handle direct sourcing within budget guidelines to meet the staffing plan for the group. Previous recruiting experience with technical positions and demonstrable success in souring required. Responsibilities would include research, engaged in cold calling, networking, name generating, internet research, and candidate development. A proven track record of grooming and developing technical talent is also required.
- Source candidates on a national level
- Candidate searches (internet, cold calling, networking, interviews, employee referrals, etc.)
- Highly effective Administrative skills for setting up phone screens, interviews, offers- Must be capable of working independently, with little to no supervision
- Possess the ability to make firm and accurate judgments
- Create leads by means of in-depth internet sourcing
- Network within the client organization to identify qualified referrals
- Proactively conduct research and create innovative sourcing strategies.
- Strong focus on sourcing passive candidates through networking, cold calling, complex internet searches and research.
- Source active candidates from on-line databases, contact lists, internal databases, and employee referrals.
- Partner with Staffing Consultant to generate ideas, leverage resources and share information that facilitates an effective search process.
- Screen candidates for availability, interest level, visa status, salary range, relocation needs, conduct technical test and screens.
- 5+ years of research/recruiting/sourcing experience/Interviewing
- Strong working knowledge of recruiting applications and technologies that support sourcing functions.
- Extensive knowledge of cold calling, networking techniques and Internet research. Versed with Boolean Logic. Name generation / Applicant tracking system experience
- Familiarity with databases and search engines. Deep understanding of strategic sourcing theory and practice.
- A team player with a high sense of urgency.
- Ability to implement targeted sourcing initiatives.
- Ability to generate a high volume / high quality pipeline of candidates under very tight timelines.
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to take initiative and build strong productive relationships.
- Strong organizational and multi tasking abilities are essential to this position.
- Ability to travel as needed for Client
Please email resume for consideration: firstname.lastname@example.org