RECRUITER
[on-site at our office in Evanston, IL or remotely as a contractor]

You’re usually the matchmaker.

But this one could be your match.

This is recruiting reconfigured. We’ve rethought the industry from the bottom up and are building the infrastructure to deliver exactly what clients need: speed and accuracy. We’re looking for future leaders who want to grow quickly, as we are.
The setting:
Strong Suit , a well-funded, start up wants a hero recruiter for the most technology-progressive recruiting firm in the business.

Superstar VP Technology and team are developing robust technology platform to improve productivity (read: earning potential). Comprehensive benefits plan and 401k for all full-time employees, and customized training programs for all Strong Suitors. Training you want – you need – to grow. Access to the best, cutting-edge technology to help you do your job. First customers signed on.
The idea:
To challenge the norms. Have you ever been challenged for thinking differently? Not here. We hire the best and invest in our people.
You:
You’re focused and relentless and you don’t like when people tell you not to sweat the small stuff because you know how critical the small stuff is to delivering the highest level of customer service.

You love recruiting. And while you may not even actively be looking, you’d like a niche that feels more like you. Could be that the big search firms are too stuffy and political, corporate recruiting is too slow-paced and bureaucratic, but hanging your own shingle and making your own rain is too nerve wracking.

You want to spend your time doing what you love best – recruiting A-players and assessing them on behalf of clients to find the perfect fit. You pursue continuing professional education opportunities because you know you never can be good enough.

You’re curious and fast and your telephone style is pure genius. You thrive on the juggle: you prioritize; you multi-task. You speak and write well. Your professional life is an open book but you are totally discreet and trustworthy with your customers. You love process; you’re detail oriented and you measure everything.

You never give up.

Us:

We’re fast-paced and dynamic. We’ve studied success predictors and leveraged technology to dramatically improve the hunt and to elevate the image of recruiting. We’re offering the opportunity to develop and implement our proprietary and effective search engagement strategy, to build from the beginning, and to grow.

We have your back as you move quickly. You’ll mentor sourcers and coordinators to your liking: you’re in the people business.

We hire others to do some of your least favorite parts of the business: a sourcer dedicated to your searches and a sales consulting team for business development. You don’t have to do it.

We champion you as you lead strategic and tactical recruiting efforts and develop and maintain strong working relationships with client and key stakeholders. In other words, we sustain you while you earn you the place of trusted advisor to your clients so they’ll call you first on all things talent.
Our seasoned founder and CEO has successfully sold two companies and is a former COO of a division of Heidrick & Struggles.
And, in case you were wondering, we place no cap on earnings. We want you to work your tail off.

Are we a match?

Views: 270

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Morgan,

I can help you with a team of virtual recruiters in India who can assist you in recruiting.
We can help you sourcing candidates, resume search, initial screening of the candidates.

We have the experience in recruiting for IT, Healthcare, Manufacturing and Financial Industries.
We have our own database as well as access to paid databases and many creative avenues to fulfill your requirements.

Please feel free to contact me for any queries you may have.

Thanks and Regards
Dennis Dsouza

Dennnis@careermosaic.org
302-231-2090
www.careermosaic.org
Hi

I am interested in working as a Remote Sourcer ,let me know if is it possible.

Regards,
Kiran
jyo.susan@yahoo.com
Morgan,

I am a senior level recruiter that has been part of building sourcing and recruiting teams on a national level for several global companies. I have always been out in front of the client in either an internal role or on the agency side. I would like the opportunity to discuss this further with you . Please contact me at your earliest convenience at (203)570-5982.

Regards,
Scott Morse
Hi, good morning. I'm in the process of winding up a short term contract and am very interested in speaking with you to discuss the details of the opportunity outlined. My resume and cover are attached. Please feel free to contact me directly. Thank you -- carl
Attachments:
Good afternoon,
My name is Patti Hunter, I am a Senior Technical Recruiter with 17 years experience in IT, Engineering, Financial Services, and Sales Executive placement of C-level talent. I am looking for a new home to bring more to the bottom line. I am looking for a remote position as a Senior Recruiter with the ability of 5-8 new hires a month with the time to slate and time to fill within a 4 week time frame. Attached please find my resume for your review and consideration. Please feel free to contact me directly.

Warm regards,

Patti Hunter
(512) 243-6715
My name is Patti Hunter, I am a Senior Technical Recruiter with 17 years experience in IT, Engineering, Finance Services, and Sales Executive placement of C-level talent. I am looking for a place to hang my hat and enhance the bottom line. I am looking for a remote position as a Senior Recruiter with the abaility of 5-8 new hires a month with the time to slate and time to fill withing a 4 week time frame. Attached please find my resume for your review and consideration. Please feel free to contact me directly.

Warm regards,

Patti Hunter
(512) 243-6715
Attachments:
Hi Morgan

I am a senior level recruiter and I have been part of building sourcing and recruiting teams on a national level for several global companies along with start ups.
I look forward to hearing from you. Please contact me at your earliest convenience at (703310-7818.

Regards,
Laura Schall
Morgan.

I believe I sent my resume directly to your email address. However, have yet to get any confirmation. Therefore, I'm attaching here.
Attachments:
Hi Morgan,
I am looking for a virtual recruiting opportunity.

I think your job description is a good match. I work hard, have recruited virtually for over 3 years (have been recruiting over 10 years) and have always been a top producer...

I have attached my resume for your review.

Thank you for your time and consideration and I hope to hear from you soon,
Kim Cappellucci
Attachments:
Morgan,

I am most interested in hearing more about this recruiting opportunity. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards,
Cathy
cks1416@yahoo.com
859-338-8346
HI Morgan,

My contract with SAP America just ended after 2 yrs. Please let me know if this opportunity is still available. I have a resume I can send as well.

Thanks

michael
Hello,

I would love to assist you as a remote sourcer. Please contact me at 702.581.5984 so that we can further discuss.

Thank you,

Elisabeth Pruitt
elisabeth.pruitt@tmo.blackberry.net

Elisabeth Recruiter Resume.doc

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service