AZ Technical Recruiter Wanted - Mid Level - for National Accounts

PegaStaff (A division of PegaSoft) is an industry-leading staffing firm with office in downtown San Francisco, CA and Phoenix, AZ. Our firm is one of the fastest growing and well respected companies in the Western United States. We are looking for a Recruiter with an IT background to become a part of our Phoenix, Arizona team!

We are seeking a results-oriented professional interested in recruiting for contract/temporary/contract-to-hire positions. The person in this position will be evaluating, interviewing and placing IT and general professional (Marketing, Accounting etc.) candidates; matching the skills and goals of candidates to job requirements; and determining pay rates/bill rates. Must be able to successfully interact with clients to clarify job descriptions and generate new business. This position will also include developing innovative sourcing strategies and practically applying these strategies in addition to networking and headhunting.

The ideal candidate will have at least 1 year of recruiting experience. They will be professional, innovative, assertive, and enjoy working with people. They will have exposure to Technology and a general understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle.

Our dynamic earnings plan includes a base PLUS commissions! This position is ideal for someone looking to grow in the recruiting industry! We have a sports oriented culture - dynamic, fun and hardworking! This is a great opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial environment with unlimited growth and learning opportunities. If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your resume. We are looking to fill this position ASAP. Apply today!

* MUST have Technical Savvy e.g. 1+ years IT related experience whether working on an IT project, or as Technical Sales Consultants role, or you have a B.S. in IT/Engineering etc.
* MUST have 1+ years Recruiting experience!
* Strong customer service and customer satisfaction focus
* Strong verbal, writing and computer skills
* Proven follow up skills
* Demonstrated ability to take initiative and handle multiple tasks with varying deadlines
* Experience working in a fast paced environment

Desired (but not required) Experience:

* Prior experience working in a staffing company or agency
* Bachelor's Degree in IT or related degree

Views: 109

Replies to This Discussion

How are you doing today. I do have my own company here in USA and Back in India. We do work with major Healthcare, Pharma, Insurance, Pharma, Telecom and Financial clients here in US Nationwide. We have over 30 + recruiters and we can hire more depending on the need of the client. We have a very big office space with highspeed internet, latest computers and phone lines and we can accomodate another 100+ recruiters in our office....

What we do is, for each client we do provide 3-5 recruiters exclusively, they do work exclusively on client requirements both IT and Non-IT. They work as their employees only, here instead of paying 45-50$/hr for one recruiter and get less results, for the same amount of money you get 3-5 recruiters exclusively working as your own employees/recruiters and get more closures and money. In that way you will save the cost and get more profits.

If you are interested in this model, please do give me a call at 412-563-3460 or email it to me at sunny@shstinc.com or email me your contact details, we can talk
Thanks, but no thanks Sunny. Best of luck turning over some clients.

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service