WANT TO MOVE TO AUSTRALIA!
I recruit internally for Hudson's Executive Recruitment Consultancy business in Sydney and want to make contact with experienced Recruiters who are keen to make the move internationally to Australia within Recruitment on a consultancy basis for Hudson. Hudson will pay for all your Visa costs and help towards some relocation.
Get in contact samantha.walton@hudson.com for more details and COME AND ENJOY THE AUSSIE LIFESTYLE!

Views: 231

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

OK , I am in, family is in . Lets go . What Niche are you looking for ?

Michael
Great! What niche are you in? Hudson's Executive Recruitment business recruits into a number of professional sectors so although we have some specifc opportunities I am keen to source for immediately I wouldn't want to rule you out of anything and its got to be right for you at the ned of the day.

Just so I can be clear on whether we can sponsor your Visa, how much experience do you have in Recruitment?

Where are you based at the moment?
Mostly Engineering ( Rf ,Microwave, Systems, Semi) Everything from Techs to CEO's . Have done some health care in the past . I am based in Florida at the moment and have been recruiting for 10 years .
This sounds like a great opportunity. I just e-mailed my resume to you for your review. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Thanks!

Chris
Perhaps you'll have some luck at My Cool Works?
Check out My CoolWorks. It's another Ning site that has a focus on great to work places and a few recruiters here and there. :-)

Just a thought.
(worse case it's a great resource for fun travel ideas and some great videos of Grizzly bears walking the streets. lol)
thanks! will check it out.
great - reply sent to your email address!
Thanks Michael - Are you recruiting internally in a company or as a Recruitment Consultant?
Hi Samantha -
I am a generalist recruiter with 12 years of recruiting experience in contingency/retained executive search and corporate environments. Would LOVE the opportunity to be in Australia. I have full life cycle, international recruiting experience, speak fluent Mandarin Chinese and while I've recruited for a number of industries, consider sales/marketing, IT and finance to be the key staples of my experience. If you are interested in talking further, I'm happy to send you my background. Thanks! Cathy, catecath@gmail.com
I have sent you email but never seen response from you.

Santosh
Samantha

If you happen to have any positions which can be based in the US but has International travel I would be very interested. Additionally, I am open to being away from my home base for periods of up to 4-6 weeks. Resume attached.
Attachments:
Hello Samantha,

I am not sure which industries you are looking for specifically, however, I have been recruiting for a solid 6 years, in Service, Retail, Finance, Corporate Goverenance, HC, and Pharma. I would love to help you out if you are looking for any of those niches.

I will be sure to send my updated resume for review.

Look forward to hearing from you!

My Best,

Becka
Attachments:

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service