Healthcare recruitment jobs in Philadelphia, PA & Towson, MD area

Due to planned expansion we are in need of experienced Healthcare (Pharmacy, Allied Health, Nursing) recruiters for both of our locations. Full desk and dedicated recruiting, both for perm and contract, are available. In addition we are just starting to consider the virtual recruiter model, so I'd appreciate any feedback on how you've seen the virtual recruiter role work for staffing companies would be deeply appreciated. We are trying to address how we integrate that model into our current in-house recruiting structure.
We are a mid-sized company currently focused on the northeast, but have plans to expand into several other states in 2009. We have had a 20% annual growth rate for the past 4 years and expect to continue a strong growth pattern for the next several years. Join a great company with a great working environment.

Views: 229

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Lou,

We are an off-shore center based in India, We can assist you and your company in Healthcare recruitment. We have a proven methodology for recruitment support services which can be real economical and cost effective for your company and which can easily integrate with your working process.
We have all the knowledge and expertise to handle your recruitment from India that we have drawn from our experience serving many staffing companies in US, UK and Europe.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any query.

Sincerely
Dennis Dsouza
dennis@careermosaic.org
www.careermosaic.org

302-231-2090
Hi Lou,

I can explain in more detail (feed back)about Virtual Recruiting, In how it would benefit your company!...

John AKA JR

President
Medical HR LLC
800-561-9224
Hello Lou! My name is Stephanie Yatchyshyn and I reside in the suburbs of Pittsburgh, PA. I am an experienced healthcare recruiter focusing in different sectors: allied health, nursing, home health aides, and physician temporary, traveling, and permanent placements. I am not sure if you are still considering a recruiter in the virtual sector, if so please contact me at your earliest convenience!

724-518-4619
ssyatch@yahoo.com
Hello Lou,
I've been a virtual recruiter for the past 6 years now. I was employed with CRI and more recently with Manpower in their new RPO group. The model is fairly easy to integrate into your existing system. It allows you the opportunity to hire very good recruiters outside your geographic region. The key to success is a solid ATS system and open communication between the remote employees, customers and internal employees. Now with IM's, webinars and conference calls it seems to be a model that is being accepted in quite a few industries. Feel free to email me at chayes704@carolina.rr.com if you'd like some more information.
Thanks,
Chet Hayes
Hello, we are a NC based Staffing agency, and are experienced within the medical industry. We are also looking to expand our services into other arenas of healthcare. In addition to our local medical placement, we are also participating in some travel nursing for RN's. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience so we can get started!

Ashley Beck
Office Manager
Carolinas Staffing Solutions, Inc
9222 Beach Dr. Unit 5-A
Calabash, NC 28467
carostaff@atmc.net
Phone: (910) 575-5393
Fax: (910) 575-4338
Lou,

In response to your openings for healthcare recruitment jobs in Philadelphia, PA and Towson, MD, please consider the following:

* Extensive full cycle recruiting experience with two Fortune 500 companies
* Identified, assessed and hired top talent for positions up to Vice President level
* Talent Acquisition Manager for a global leader in packaging solutions
* Lead Recruiter for IT/Ecommerce staffing at Circuit City
* Certified by SHRM as a SPHR and AIRS as a CIR and CDR
* Proven experience in social networking, creative sourcing, data mining, job fairs, open houses, advertisements, research, etc.
*Excellent customer service, negotiation, communication and multi-tasking skills
* Technical skills include experience with several ATS, i.e. Vurv, Monster HQ, etc. and with PeopleSoft HRIS

My preference would be to recruit virtually, however I am very open to relocation for the right opportunity. As a matter of fact, I am originally from the Philadelphia area. My resume has been uploaded, per your instructions and I may be reached at 804-432-9283.

Thank you for your consideration.

Mark
Attachments:
Hello

Lou, canyou send me an email address where to send my resume? I am available and have over 16 years in the Healthcare industry. Please email me at lealandpro@yahoo.com and I will forward you my resume and info

Thanks
Leida
301 455-1790
410 513-7370
Hi Lou-
I am seeking a virtual recruiting position that offers a base & commission/per placement. I have experience in the pharmaceutical, science, and medical arenas. I also focus on sectors that include: allied health, nursing, pt/ot, physician temporary, traveling and permanent placements. Please contact me at your earliest convenience to discuss.

Thanks,

Erin McGuire
recruiter_pro@ymail.com
702-545-6852
Lou

Here is my resume

Looking forward to hearing from you!!

I am available!!

Lea
Attachments:
Hi Lou,
I'm a Registered Nurse who travels nationwide or work virtually nationwide helping hospitals recruit their staff.
I will send you a copy of my resume. Most of my work is virtual. If the facility request it, I go onsite to visit and then return home to work virtually. This often times saves money for the client.

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service