My profile is Linkedin as well.

Thanks,
Kevin Harry

Views: 227

Replies to This Discussion

I have an idea for you, if thinking of going out on your own. You could begin posting FREE at www.consultingcooperative.com for all of your Contract and Consulting assignments.

POST-MATCH-DONE
Only the Consulting Cooperative offers

QuickMatch™ – View potential candidates ranked by relevance within minutes vs. days
QuickView – Immediately review credentials of all consultant matches
QuickConnect – Immediately connect with candidates via confidential communications
Personal Dashboard – A single view of all your projects with matches and current status

Let me know your thoughts and good luck.

Ken Holmes l CSO l www.consultingcooperative.com
Hi Kevin,

My name is Ricky Mitchell. I am one of the Managing Partners of a startup IT Staffing company named SourceIT Consulting based in Atlanta, GA. I would love to talk to regarding senior sales/recruiting position within our company. We are looking for someone who can lead our organization. There is opportunity for partnership for the right person. We've been in business for 1 year and looking to expand.

If you are interested, please send me an email at rmitchell@sourceitconsulting.com and we can schedule something from there.

Thanks,

Ricky
Atlanta Recruiter looking for Corporate or Contract position
Attachments:

Hey Kevin,

I am looking for a Sr. IT/Technical Recruiter for our Atlanta office. If interested then send me your resume on osman@pyramidci.com or call me on 404-891-0405.

Regards

Osman

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service