Our company is currently utilizing a candidate tracking system through Ceridian--and we are at our wits end with the company (they aren't working out for our payroll either).

Therefore- I think we are going to buy a software for recruiting- I need recommendations on what is easy and efficient for candidate tracking!

I personally have used: Peoplesoft, ACT!, and now Ceridian

Views: 2764

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Are you looking for the system to integrate with your HRIS?  How many employees do you have and is there a recruiting staff or are the line managers responsible for their own recruiting?  I would suggest first choosing a new payroll vendor if you're unhappy with your current one and then looking at ATS.  There are so many moving parts with HRIS and Payroll that I think it is best to begin with meeting needs there and then seeing which ATSs integrates well with them.  

Thanks,

Dave

HRMS/HRIS Solutions

Someone had shared this link on Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), that talks of various ATS tools available at the marketplace: http://www.capterra.com/applicant-tracking-software

Actually, we sell resume-import solutions and have found many of our customers using PCRecruiter as an ATS.

And, if you want to automate resume data-entry into an ATS, then you should try our resume-import tool - ResumeGrabber JobSuite. It helps you to import resumes from social networking sites,Google, Job boards and automatically enter them into your database.

I will be happy to organize a free product demo if you are interested. We can show you how to build a talent pipeline from Google. Meanwhile, you can also downlaod the free trial version of ResumeGrabber from: http://www.egrabber.com/TU422Ot97

Hi, cory,

I go through your requirement  I think you should try candidatezip because it match your requirement and helps you to streamline in hr workflow automation

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service