Hi All,

Please find the below mentioned job description and let me know if any one any sutiable match for this position.
L3 Test Engineer responsible for test plan creation, test execution and lab setup.

Skills :

1) IP L3 Skills Intermediate Required
2) Cisco Routers Intermediate Required
3) VLANs Intermediate Required
4) Routing Protocols Intermediate Required

Best Regards,

Sunil Tiwari

Phone: 973-854-9135
Fax: 973-292-2838

www.collabera.com

accelerate to value

Collabera, formerly Global Consultants, Inc. (GCI), stands for collaboration driven by agility and flexibility that leads to accelerated value for our stakeholders

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, re-transmission, dissemination or other use of or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from your computer. Collabera takes all reasonable steps to ensure that its electronic communications are free from viruses. However, given Internet accessibility, the Company cannot accept liability for any virus introduced by this e-mail or any attachment and you are advised to use up-to-date virus checking software.

Views: 211

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hi Sunil,

I may have candidates for your requirement, let me know if you are open to corp to corp sub contracting,

Subir
Sudhir - Yes i am open for c2c deal. Let me know .. When can you send me your candidates resume. If you have any questions do me know. You can reach me at 973-854-9135 or email me directly on sunil.tiwari@collabera.com

Awaiting for your response.

Sunil
Phone: 973-854-9135

Fax: 973-292-2838

www.collabera.com
Value. Accelerated.

Collabera, formerly Global Consultants, Inc. (GCI), stands for collaboration driven by agility and flexibility that leads to accelerated value for our stakeholders

This e-mail contains Privileged and Confidential Information intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). It shall not attach any liability on the sender or Collabera or its affiliates.Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the sender and may not necessarily reflect the opinions of Collabera or its affiliates. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.
WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. While Collabera has taken reasonable precautions to minimize this risk, Collabera accepts no liability for any damage that may be caused to you in the event that there is any virus in this e-mail or any attachments attached hereto. It is the addresses(s) duty to check and scan this email and any attachments attached hereto for the presence of viruses prior to opening the email.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service