Technical Recruiter

Are you interested in working with a professional team in a dynamic office? Do you have a desire to support others who help change people’s lives through long term consulting projects? If you are available for immediate consideration and looking for a long term career position than look no further.

Systems Engineering Services Corporation works with several Fortune 500/1000 clients and government clients throughout the Washington DC area on a contractual basis and we provide professional consultants who are full time employees.

SESC is committed to hiring the best people to work with our Fortune 1000 commercial and government client-base. We hire exclusively full-time and have an excellent compensation and benefits plan. We focus on internal growth and development of our employees for promotion to Corporate Leadership roles.

SESC has an outstanding track record of success, spanning over 19 years, and four National locations, with a strong emphasis on excellence, and cultivating our most valuable assets; Our People! Learn more about SESC on our website, www.sesc.com

Job Description:
The Technical Recruiter is responsible for all steps associated with the identification, placement and management of employees. The ability to develop strong communication channels with internal and external managers is crucial to business success. To achieve this, the incumbent must provide professional service to employees and clients by earning their respect, acting with the greatest amount of professionalism and expressing the highest sense of urgency.

Essential Functions:
-As a technical recruiter you are responsible for placing qualified candidates at our client sites.
- Full life-cycle recruiting

Identification Process:
-Utilize internal database and external databases to identify potential candidates
-Place job requirements on the Internet to increase available candidate pool
-Develop creative recruiting resources to attract qualified professionals interested in contract and contract to hire placement employment
-Identify networking activities such as attending career fairs, professional association meetings, and outplacement services

Hiring Process:
-Responsible for screening candidates to ensure their qualifications meet open positions
-Conduct skills testing, office interviews, reference checks and background investigations
-Present job opportunities to qualified candidates
-Maintain excellent documentation with the company's on-line system as well as hard files within the Branch Office

If you are qualified, available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please call me at 1-703-262-5663, even if we have spoken recently about a different position. If you do respond via e-mail please include an updated resume and daytime phone number so I can reach you. Thank you.

Jay Perreault
Director of Technical Recruitment
Systems Engineering Services Corp.
www.sesc.com
jperreault@sesc.com
Direct line: (703) 262-5663

Views: 93

Replies to This Discussion

I do have my own IT Staffing company, started last year December. Looking to tie-up with few good companies. We do work with major Telecom, Pharma, Financials and Federal clients in USA. We are more interested in partnering with companies like yours, so that we it will benefit mutually.
I do have team of 15 recruiters back in India who help for all my client and vendor reqs here in USA. Also we have very big set-up back in India were we can accomodate 80-100 consultants at a time, that i want to use for any software development or processes. I am very much interested in working with people like you and the company. You can reach me anytime at 412-563-3460 or email me at sunny@shstinc.com its my company email id.
You can also email me your direct contact number
Sunny,

Thank you for your quick response, however this is an in-house position not virtual. Would you by chance have anyone in mind that you might be able to recommend?
You need someone to work from your office.....if possible you can try this option instead of paying huge salaries locally, i can provide 3 recruiters for the cost of 1 recruiter, even for less amt i can provide, they can work exclusively on your companies reqs and they represent your company, they are like your employees...i am working these model with few fortune companies and its doing wonders for them, since they are saving lot of money and getting what they want in more than expected...if you can call me at 412-563-3460, we can discuss in more detail

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service