Is anyone interested in a Government Recruiters Group? Mostly for cleared candidates. If so, let me know and I can get it started.

PJ Cunningham (formerly Falcon)
pjcunnngham@realinterface.com
301-325-1705

Views: 206

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi,

I work for a government contracting engineering company. I would love to be part of a group hiring software engineers with TS/SSBI/SCI level clearances.

Is there a group forming?

Regards,
Marnie Smythe, Sr, Recruiter at Applied Signal Technology, Inc.
408-522-3391
marnie_smythe@appsig.com
Thanks for your reply Marnie!

Well I am new at blogging, etc. but I'd be glad to learn as I go along to create a group if there is enough interest! It may be helpful for us to share leads, candidates, etc in a partnership forum. Stay tuned for updates!
PJ
Yes, go for it and count me in, thanks.
I also would like to expand my skills to using Blogs and other internet techniques. I have actually worked with Shally at Cisco and have had some of his training and AIRS training.

However, I usually have a sourcer working the nitty gritty while I hit the job boards so I have not honed what I've learned.

I really like your idea!

Marnie
Thanks for the encouragement!
Can anyone of you help to find a Senior Business Development Manager (BDM) With DoD Experience for DC Area, this is a Fulltime Position with Big5

Please do email me the resume in word format with salary/availabilty/contact details to sunny@shstinc.com or call me at 412-563-3460
Hi Sunny, I may have someone ...I will let you know - do they need a clearance?

PJ Cunningham
301-325-1705

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service