Need Experienced Corporate and Executive Recruiters, Staffing Professionals, Human Resource Managers, Marketing Professionals, and Research Experts for "C" Level Recruiting Positions!

Hello All,

I am working with a large Recruiting Service Firm and one of our clients is in need of experienced corporate and executive recruiters, staffing professionals, human resource managers, marketing professionals, and research experts for immediate "C" level recruiting positions.

Please contact me at your convenience if you are interested in hearing further details about these positions. Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Have a great Monday!

Sincerely,

Tiffiny Smith-Esther
tiffinyesther@comcast.net (E-mail)

PRAY...Like everything depends on GOD, but WORK...Like everything depends on YOU!"-Unknown

Views: 462

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Barbara,

I am sending you more information about the position(s) via e-mail. If you are interested, please respond first by sending me an e-mail with your current resume attached and in word document form, along with your salary history and detailed contact information. I will call you once I've reviewed your resume and qualifications, to discuss further details.

In answer to your question regarding Atlanta, yes we have opportunities available in your area immediately. Thank you for your time and interest. I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Have a great day!

Warmest Regards,

Tiffiny Smith-Esther
Executive Recruiter
Schwelling Recruiting Services, Inc.
Shreveport, LA 71106
www.schwellingrecruitingservices.com (Company Website)

href="http://www.linkedin.com/in/tiffinysmithestherexecrecruit">...
Hi Tiffany!
I emailed a copy of my resume to you earlier today and just wanted to make sure you rcvd it...
Looking forward to connecting and hearing more about the opportunities.

Sharon Ryder
Tiffany,

Can you please e-mail me information for these positions? cabroussard1@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Chris Broussard
Hello Tiffiny-

I am very intertested as well. Would the recruiting positions be remote by chance or in the Dallas area?

Please advise.

Thanks!

Scott
Hi Tiffiny!
I'm interested in opportunities you may have in South Florida (West Palm Beach and/or Ft. Lauderdale).

My resume is attached. Call anytime.

Best,

Adam
Attachments:
Hi Tiffiny,

I am very interested in assisting you. My email address is mlj.bluechipexecs@gmail.com.

I have several top Senior Executive professionals that I am looking for positions.

I look forward to working with you.

Monica
Adam - P.S. - For some reason I cannot open your attachment from here. Please send it to my e-mail address, tiffinyesther@comcast.net. Thanks! Tiffiny
Dear Monica,

Thank you for your interest and I look forward to speaking with you soon. I will be sending you some information tomorrow, Saturday, 7/26. When you receive it, please call me or contact me to discuss mutual interests in further detail. I will be available tomorrow if you are...I am thrilled about having the opportunity to work with you!

Have a wonderful weekend,

Tiffiny Smith-Esther
Executive Recruiter
Smith-Esther (An Executive Recruiting Firm)
Shreveport, LA 71106
Good afternoon,

I am very interested and curious to know if you have opportunities in South Florida or the Houston areas. Can you send me some additional information at hunt2k@netzero.net. I have forwarded my resume to you for your review.

Thanks and have a great day!

Marc
I would be interested in hearing more about these roles. Please feel free to contact me by phone at 614.465.2652 or email pbichard@columbus.rr.com

Thanks,
Penny Bichard
Hi Marc,

Yes, I do have positions in those areas. Please contact me for further details. Feel free to e-mail me and I will call you back!

Looking forward to working with you!

Warmest Regards,

Tiffiny Smith-Esther
President/Executive Recruiter
Smith-Esther (An Executive Recruiting Firm)
Shreveport, Louisiana
Dear Penny,

We just talked and did not even discuss the position you responded about! LOL! I have a conference call at 4:30 (NOW) - and will call you back in a little while...I think you may be the perfect fit for one of these positions!

Thanks!

Tiffiny

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service