Hi -I am looking for a Sourcing Manager to add to my team. The role can be virtual with light travel (normally to Chicago). I am looking for someone that has experience developing a sourcing strategy for either an internal or external client and has formally led a team.

Please contact me if you are interested or would like to chat.

chris.gould@hewitt.com

Views: 301

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Chris,

I would be interested in working with you in some capacity.

Thanks,
Irina Shamaeva,
Partner,
Brain Gain Recruiting
irina@braingainrecruiting.com
office (510) 233-9493
cell (415) 699-9841
View my profile
Hello Chris I have several years of experience as a recruiting manager full life cycle if you would like to discuss I'm available to discuss. tyclark0624@yahoo.com is my email or feel free to reply. Best regards,
Teresa
Hi Chris,

I would definately be interested in learning more...

Pam Perron
Cleveland, OH
Chris,

Good Evening..

I spoke with one of the sourcer's on this opportunity. Did you receive my information for him.

If not I can resend to you .

Thanks

Lisa Wilson
Chris

Sent you an email directly but the role sounds interesting and would like to learn more. Have managed recruiting teams for the past 4+years and most recently build an internal sourcing group.

Amy
Hello Chris --

I would be interested in speaking with you.

Michael Rehwaldt
Alexandria VA
703-739-1066
Hi Chris....

Did you ever fill your position? I spoke with a couple of your recruiters and the last feedback was you were seeking internally now, then going to go back to seeking outside the company.

Regards,

Jai
jjaiwilliams@msn.com
I am beginning to research my employment opportunities. I have attached my resume for you to review at your leisure. I can work virtual or onsite. My rate onsite is 50.00 my virtual rate is 40.00 I look forward to talking with you soon.

Best regards

Rick Wolf
H: 972-987-5999
E: erecruiting@msn.com

"A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality".
John Lennon

Join my LinkedIn network at http://www.linkedin.com/in/1rickwolf
Attachments:
Hi -Yes, we did. Thanks for your interest.

Jai said:
Hi Chris....

Did you ever fill your position? I spoke with a couple of your recruiters and the last feedback was you were seeking internally now, then going to go back to seeking outside the company.

Regards,

Jai
jjaiwilliams@msn.com
Hello Mr. Gould - I have emailed you my cover letter and resume for consideration. I look forward to speaking further regarding my candidacy.

Respectfully,

John Ayala
Chris

I would love to chat with you - where is this position based. I am completely open to travel but live in Arizona at the moment

Christine
Attachments:
Hi -thanks you for the note. We have filled the role, but will keep your resume for future needs. Thanks

christine said:
Chris

I would love to chat with you - where is this position based. I am completely open to travel but live in Arizona at the moment

Christine

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service