I have a client that is looking for a Virtual Recruiter for his sales department. He and I have no idea what this would cost.

A good Recruiter is worth their weight in gold, but how much is fair market value??

Views: 156

Replies to This Discussion

35-55/hr based on experience and if it is a 1099 or w-2, if this is a contract position
Let's see at $930 an ounce times 175 lbs...that would be $2,604,000.

Sounds about right to me.

;)
I weigh 215 so that's even better!
Yup -MUCH mo' better!
If it's full time, then if I were in the shoes of that virtual recruiter then I'd be motivated by an incentive plan of some kind, I'd be looking for a reasonable base and then want a bonus for each hire. Hard to give a good example without knowing more details, but for example at one point in time I was a corporate recruiter hiring salespeople & other staff positions making a pretty healthy base plus $500 for each hire. I usually had a few a month so that worked out well.
Sales recruiting is the hardest kind of recruiting. Understanding what makes a good salesman isn't easy, and there's a lot of magic and not too much method in it.

There's a premium involved.

The bigger question is whether it's high-level sales, or low level sales. You're not going to get a sales recruiter who can find 100K+ people regularly if you don't pay him/her 100K+.
Emil,
Please contact me off forum - I'd like to apply for the position. I'm sure we can meet on a financially common ground. I have almost 10 yrs. experience sourcing and recruiting, concentrating on sales personnel.
Toni Buccarelli
TADA/Telecom and Data Assoc.
Toni_TADA@cox.net
careercousins@cox.net
202-506-8702
Thanks Everyone for the advice. You have helped me a great deal.
Emil,

Good Afternoon, I have over 12 years experience in recruiting all levels of sales professionals.
If you would contact me at Lisa@upwardengineering.com I could provide more information about my rates and send a resume.
Emil,

Please email me and I will respond directly to you regarding what Contract Sales Recruiters charge.

Melody Anicich
manicich@hotmail.com

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service