Anyone looking for recruiting partnership and splits within the software industry?

Views: 235

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Jeffery, I'm open. Actually, I'm new and I'm looking to form a few working relationships, please send me a message if you're interested.
Sasanka,

Ok, do you do a fair amount in software recruiting?

Thanks,
Jeffrey Calannio
Yes, actually all I do is software recruiting, the company I work for has a good amount of employees and if you have any requirements, we could be in for a very fruitful partnership.
Ok, email me at jcalannio@softwareplacement for more details.
Jeff,

I would be very much interested, please do email me the details to sunny@shstinc.com
Hi,
Is this oppurtunity still open.If so i am interested.You can mail me at biju@isoftechus.com

thanks
Biju
Ok, email me at jcalannio@softwareplacement.com and I'll send you a split agreement.

Sasanka said:
Hey Jeffery, I'm open. Actually, I'm new and I'm looking to form a few working relationships, please send me a message if you're interested.
Hey Jeffery, I'm new and I'm looking to form a few working relationships, please send me a message of regarding the requirments and split aggrement details.
Hey Jeffery, I'm new and I'm looking to form a few working relationships, please send me a message of regarding the requirments and split aggrement details. to my id sapsuman@gmail.com
yes. email me: ron at episearch dot com. Love to chat with you.
Jeff,
IAfter having to take a 10 month break for a family crisis I’ve done a lot of thinking &
have decided to move in a very different direction – With almost 25 yrs in technology which includes 14 yrs in agency staffing, although I’ve always done full cycle recruiting, I believe that the sourcing side has been my major strength so, rather than try to remain an octopus with as many tasks as I have arms – I would much rather focus on providing top talent to other recruiters- In terms of splits, I had in the past done almost 25% of my placements with other recruiters so, the idea of a lesser payout in exchange for working with another strong recruiter is, for me an easy transition & one that I would most welcome

My strengths include: a broad and deep understanding of the technology sector, a solid internal database, a LinkedIn network of over 3, 000 1st tier contacts plus the fact that my practice had been built around pro-active sourcing, advanced cold calling, networking through groups and associations, and old school, pre-internet “headhunting”.
Ed Lavine
(949) 709-5200
(949) 291-5650
ed@4strategic-search.info
Hi Jeff,

i have better oppertunity for you. hope my service will benifit you.

regards
matthew@espritamerica.com

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service