Check out Recruiting.com It is no longer a tool for self promotion. All of the content that was there is gone.

I am sure Cheezhead will write something deep and meaningful about it but at the end of the day it's just filler.

So long Recruiting.com , I am glad you are no longer an eye sore that gets abused by the few.

Now, where is all that content that used to be there. I can't find it anymore.

Views: 124

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

JD,

I went to bed shortly after sending you the email. I still have the web page I saw but am unable to save it as a screen shot, a pic as it was.

See attached file for what I can save.
Attachments:
go look at it now. it has changed
I have. How sad. Sort of.

I too wonder about all that content. Makes think about all the links I have to the domain. Maybe this weekend I willl have a few beverages, go through my blog, and change the links to this site with a note of protest for each one about Jobster.

Or create a single web page, with a note of protest, and change the links to there.

I wish I had that much free time because it would be a fun thing to do.
you need to do searches in google for your posts and then click on the cached pages. if you clikc on the main links, it takes you to the site but there is no content.
You can relive the good ol' days by visiting http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.recruiting.com.

Note: the hyperlink isn't working too well here, use both URLs together, including the asterisk inbetween, and you will come up with the Recruiting.com archive.
Don't like jobster, so bad network. -Jack
That's terrible... all that content lost... just heard about this via Rayanne ~ guess I will "not" be looking into jobster anytime soon.
Really good source. However, some are not achieved. Oh, so bad!!!!!!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service