How do you think about jobscore's service? About job posting questions

You know, if I have only little jobs to fill and I post it to Monster/CareerBuilder, the service is expensive. However, jobscore can provide you a discount price to the major job board, but you must post jobs to jobscore, but benefit the traffic from Monster/CareerBuilder. How do you think about it? Let me know, thanks.

-Jack

Views: 143

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Jack,

I'd like to understand better how Jobscore enables me to post to Monstere per post for a reduced rate?

Art
Arthur Jones said:
Jack,
I'd like to understand better how Jobscore enables me to post to Monstere per post for a reduced rate?
Art

Actually, my concept more :-), just a case for jobscore.
What I mean is, jobscore provide a place for you to ad your jobs, and they post jobs including yours to monster/dice/careerbuilder. Because they post batch, so they can get a discount price, and you also can get a reduced rate from them (rates depends on # of jobs.).

You can see the example: http://jobview.monster.com/GetJob.aspx?JobID=74070144&JobTitle=...

Thanks.
-Jack
Jack,
I think the day of the "job board" is coming to a close. I don't need them and know many good recruiters who haven't used Monster or Careerbuilder, et al ever.

I wish you well, but wouldn't bank on the "next" great job board - cuz job boards are not the holy grail they "once" were.
if they are still to wait others to submit jobs in bulk ... i think it would somehow delay the process..

and i do agree that job boards are not anymore the holy grail anymore and for this reason a lot of job boards are dropping their prices and innovating features to some extent job boards now a days are getting more social and community driven.
Jerry Albright said:
Jack,
I think the day of the "job board" is coming to a close. I don't need them and know many good recruiters who haven't used Monster or Careerbuilder, et al ever.

I wish you well, but wouldn't bank on the "next" great job board - cuz job boards are not the holy grail they "once" were.

@Jerry, you don't to my point. Yes, the quality of job board is down, and even spammer. However, many job seekers still visit there for chance, right? I know through network, but sometimes it's also hard since you may ask hundreds of you connections. Of course, sharing of resume is a good solutions, right?

Also @Rodelio, what my service is that you need submit jobs in bulk, but it means even 1 jobs post can you also have the benefit. No related to bulk submitting.

Best regards
-Jack
http://jobirn.com

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service