just started a staffing and recruitment, based from Toronto.
My motivation is to give a good salary to my contractors, and make some money at same time.Even though I m a techie,I am right now concentrating on labour jobs and manual, becasue I feel this is where I can help more people.I dont have any contacts(of employers, who wants the workers, can someone please help me with advice on approching these employers, who would tel me they need people to work !!!!!Is it directly walking to their office or thru online, or is there any such source in toronto?
Much thanks , for all reading and responding

Views: 165

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Stephen!! You have more than one real point mentioned, and I have taken a printout to read it again!!!! Thank you.
If not for some people like you, Art and few others, this blog is just G talk.

And Jorge, you would do better checking spelling on blogs, than doing recruiting!!!
Work on your attitude man, before posting garbage on blogs.

Thanks
Yeah, don't listen to industry experts. It isn't like they have anything useful to say anyway. You have to think outside the box and blaze a new trail. I'm sure no one has ever tried what you are trying before.

sam2255 said:
Thanks Stephen!! You have more than one real point mentioned, and I have taken a printout to read it again!!!! Thank you.
If not for some people like you, Art and few others, this blog is just G talk.

And Jorge, you would do better checking spelling on blogs, than doing recruiting!!!
Work on your attitude man, before posting garbage on blogs.

Thanks
Any updates Sam?
Hi Stephen,
I decided to spend 3 weeks reading as much as I can about this business, and I am in the Library most of the time, reading thru as much as I can, also exploring who would be in my potential client list, and better ways to contact them. After 3 weeks, I will be in field again, making new clients, in real.
Promise to update about my success story right here on this blog!!!!

Meanwhile, I would appreciate any help, on better ways of approach, or on anything that makes a difference in getting ahead in this business.

Thankyou Again!!!
Sam

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service