My client is one of the most exciting Direct Hire Recruiting Firms in New York City. They have been in business for over three decades, are currently working with over 800 clients and growing by leaps and bounds!!

We are looking for aggressive, hungry direct hire recruiters for my client’s already flourishing IT Direct Hire division.

In order to be considered for this position you must be able to demonstrate:

• Comfort…meaning extreme eagerness to be on the phone with clients, candidates, and sales calls.
• A clear understanding of technical recruiting and how corporate IT departments are structured.
• Proven success delivering end to end IT Direct hire recruiting, from originating the business to completing the hire.
• Demonstrate the strong desire to work in a fast paced, competitive charged environment and the refusal to fail.

The compensation packages are beyond competitive and if you can get into this company and interview, they will do what they need to do to bring you on board.

Please send to rachel.frint@glenmontgroup.com:

1) A word version of your resume
2) Salary history: base salary, last years total commissions earned and any additional bonuses or trips
3) Billing history, for example: 2007-350K, 2008-351K etc.
4) Whether or not you have a non-compete

Thanks, I look forward to working with you.

Rachel Frint
Assistant Director of Professional Services
The Glenmont Group
973.746.0600 x111
Rachel.Frint@glenmontgroup.com
www.glenmontgroup.com

Views: 27

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service