Hi folks...I'm trying to find good virtual sourcing services. Any suggestions? I'd be fine with working with an RPO that could give me specialized sourcing talent if they were good. If they sourcers that are also sorcerers, even better :)

Got to give Albert BLT credit for sorcerers.

Views: 140

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi ~

I spoke to this guy and he seems like he's on the ball!! Give him a call and tell him Rebecca Sargeant referred you.

Brian Cotter - bcotter@oakknollcap.com
thanks very much rebecca - i'll ping him today. slouch suggested searchwizards.net as well - they look very interesting
You can contact Eric on 201.377.9036 x 218 and you can tell him that AJ has referred you. These guys are good.
The Red Sox season was fun while it lasted--we'll get 'em next year. I am employed with an RPO that is now Manpower Business Solutions. Manpower acquired CRI recently and I know that we had some sourcing contracts with consulting companies in the past that were very successful. Please contact Rob Janonne at rjanonne@mbs.manpower.com He handles all the new accounts--Good Luck
I have extensive experience in virtual recruiting, sourcing, etc. I have almost 9 years experience in recruiting including client facing.
I am looking in to new opportunities now.
If you are still looking, please contact me at j.b.jackson@hotmail.com and I can forward my resume over to you.
Thank you!
Brandy
Rob,

I am working with a company newITbridge, we have a specialized recruiting team with us all are having strong experience in Recruiting and client interaction. I am sure we will meet your requirement in providing you RPO.

Please contact me at sridhar@newitbridge.com

Regards,
Sridhar
Hi Rob,

I am an independent researcher and candidate developer in California. My work is very thorough and accurate. I also commit to finding quality candidates not simply a list of names.

I would like to learn more about what you are looking for and how I may be of service.

Thank you.

Anne Taylor
Taylor Search Group
(415) 892-2329

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service