Good afternoon all..

My firm; McKinley, Watson Corporation, est. 1995 is in search for experienced recruiters that understand what it takes to start a new client database in their geographic territory. In return we offer a 60% payout of the contingent fee (we feel that you deserve top dollar for your efforts)!!

Our firm has over 10 years of Human Capital experience, a sound advisory board of top professionals and a concrete candidate/job order tracking system.

Our recruiting efforts specialize in the following disciplines:

Executive Leadershiop
Financial Services
Human Resources
Information Technology
Retail and Wholesale
Sales and Marketing

Please send ONLY serious inquires to brad.braun@mckinleywatson.com

Look forward to networking and working with you soon.

Regards,

Brad B. Braun
President and CEO
McKinley, Watson Corporation

Views: 150

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Brad,

Do u have an option of working from home ? Coz i`m located in India and i can fullfill your sourcing needs.

What say ?

Regards
Ajith
excellent opportunity to hire an experienced Recruiter, who works in India, at significant savings to your company, under your direction and in your time zone from our offices in India…

We pride ourselves in finding the best candidates for Consulting, Staffing & Executive Search Firms. We believe that to understand the benefits and capabilities of remote staffing, agencies need to experience it firsthand.

. If you have any questions, please feel free to call me or write to me.

Best regards,

Matthew Jones
matthew@espritamerica.com
Mathew:

Currently McKinley, Watson Corporation is searching for experienced recruiters nationwide to develop new business leads with companies looking for outsourced recruiting as well as develop a candidate database within their geographic territory.

As mentioned we offer a 60/40 split for new business developed.

Let me know.

Thank you,

Brad B. Braun
President and CEO

Matthew said:
excellent opportunity to hire an experienced Recruiter, who works in India, at significant savings to your company, under your direction and in your time zone from our offices in India…

We pride ourselves in finding the best candidates for Consulting, Staffing & Executive Search Firms. We believe that to understand the benefits and capabilities of remote staffing, agencies need to experience it firsthand.

. If you have any questions, please feel free to call me or write to me.

Best regards,

Matthew Jones
matthew@espritamerica.com
Ajith:

Thank you for your reply. We have no issues with a recruiter working from a virtual office. It would be the recruiters own responsibility to market companies (cold-call) for business leads and/or job order and than fullfil that job order with a top notch candidate through any means possible ( job postings, interviews, etc.).

As mentioned we offer a 60/40 split for any new business generated job order that is completed.

Thank you,

Brad B. Braun
President and CEO

Ajith Raju said:
Hello Brad,

Do u have an option of working from home ? Coz i`m located in India and i can fullfill your sourcing needs.

What say ?

Regards
Ajith
Hi Brad,

can you please send me more information about how it works, my e-mail : matthew@espritamerica.com

regards

Matthew
Hi Brad,

I am Sudip, Sr. Technical Recruiter. I am located in India. Is that possible to work with your company? I have a 4+ yrs. experience in USA Staffing.

My Mail address: sudip013@gmail.com
Brad,

I am most interested in hearing more about this opportunity. Please contact me at your convenience. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards,
Cathy Steinhauser
cks1416@yahoo.com
859-338-8346

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service