Hi,

I am Krupa Karan working as a TECHNICAL RECRUITER in IT BPO at HYDERABAD. I am a fresh and has no experience and i am working on all requirement presently and need a help from all the recruiters to build my database so taht I can make more Placement. Please add me in Yahoo IM : kruparecruiter.

Views: 99

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Looking for Sr. IT recruiter for global staffing firm.

NetPixel is USA based IT, Accounting & Finance staffing company with recuitment center in Kondapur, Hyderabad. We work with major financial clients in USA and work DIRECT with them and not go thru 3rd parties. We provide contract & perm staffing to our clients. We work in IT, Accounting & Finance domain. We have 20+ recruiters in our current team.

We are looking for Sr. Recruiters experience working with direct candidates in USA (and NOT vendors only).
Cold calling candidates and recruiting from social networking sites experience is a MUST have.
3+ years of hands on recruitment experience is a MUST have
Communicate with USA based sales team.
Excellent PHONE and COMM. skills is a MUST have.

If you would be interested, please email resume with current and desired CTC ASAP.

Positon is based in Kondapur (behind Satyam) and transportation allowance or transportation will be provided.
Thanks

Best regards,

Chris Limboo
NetPixel, Inc
370 7th Avenue, #422
New York, NY 10001
Direct: 646-340-1054
Toll Free: 1-877-95-PIXEL (1-877-957-4935) Direct Fax: 646-898-0543 Main Fax: 212-279-1556
Email: chrisl@netpixel.com
Web: www.netpixel.com

Please feel free to connect with me in LinkedIN: http://www.linkedin.com/in/chrislimboo
There are groups set up for this kind of post. Try searching the groups for places to post.

Thanks

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service