In about two weeks there will be a change here on RecruitingBlogs.com that will deal with the postings and applications of recruiting jobs.

Currently it's handled through the forum section here but it will all get moved to a system provided by Jobtarget JobTarget is in the business of handling job boards and right now, I am not.

As a member of RecruitingBlogs.com you will have free access to the new RecruitingBlogs.com job board for the first 90 days. after that, there will be a charge. Not sure what the charge will be but I'll figure it out.

The postings will get a much wider audience and as a result, more people will see the positions you post. I hope that it will unclutter RecruitingBlogs.com a little and organize the site a little bit more.

If you have any questions or complaints you can message me or leave a comment here.

Thanks Joel for writing about it today

Views: 77

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think this is a great call on your part. It allows the "Forums" to be a place to have conversations and not need to dig through the jobs to find them.
I agree. also it will allow for a different kind of visibility for this site

Paul DeBettignies said:
I think this is a great call on your part. It allows the "Forums" to be a place to have conversations and not need to dig through the jobs to find them.
10-4...I agree as well. Anything that makes the site more easily navigable (is that a word?) will only be a positive. And as it continues to grow, we'll all be glad that you made the change 'now' and not 6 months from now.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service