I am interested in starting a career in recruiting. Since all of my work experience is sales related, I figure that would be a good area to specialize in. I have much to learn (actually everything) about how to be successful. Can anyone recommend some reputable companies I might try to get into to launch my career?

I am in the Chicago area.

Thanks everyone.

Views: 60

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Greg,
May I suggest that you might contact some of your network of other sales people that you might know were represented by firms for their career move? Ask them whom they worked with, why they liked their service. I might also suggest you contact some of the managers in your network of customers (if you are not still working with your current firm or there would be a voice of confidentiality with them) and ask them which recruiting companies they are impressed with. You could find that out really without them knowing you are looking, just let them know your firm is looking for a good recruiting company to align with for future hiring.

Talk to some of the recruiters you may have worked with in the past, see how long they've been with their firm and why they would be a good place to work at.

Just a couple of ideas, I'm sure there will be more responses to this for you.

Good Luck!
Dean
I would like to talk with you about your recruiting career that you are trying to launch. When you get a chance, let's set up a time to talk via an Online Meeting.

I look forward to talking to you soon.

Thanks,
Nicole
nicole@veconnection.com

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service