Hello All!

Have some great international recruiting opportunities in London & Germany. Please contact me for details...

Thanks!

~ Kathy

Katherine Schell
Recruiter
CDI Professional Recruitment Outsourcing
289.240.0396 Phone
katherine.schell@cdicorp.com
www.cdicorp.com

 Please consider the environment before printing this email

Views: 163

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Katherine, How are you doing today.

Is there any possibilty of working remotely for these opportunities, i do have very good experience working on International Recruiting, have experience placing consultants in all over Europe and Germany in ERP.
Katherine.

Noticed your posting and am quite interested. I've been looking for an opportunity overseas. I have been sourcing/recruiting for approximately 20 years and do have some international experience. However, I have always been based in the States. Would love an opportunity in Europe.

Take a look at my profile on LinkedIn at http://www.linkedin.com/in/edbales and if interested would be happy to send you a full cv/resume.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Ed
HI Katherine,

Greetings !!!

Good to see this mail ...Looking forward for the more details..Kindly send the detailsto ayesha 1_1@yahoo.co.in

Thanks
Ayesha
Katherine.

Responded here and directly to your email, but haven't heard anything???

Ed
Katherine

I am interested and would love to discuss. I have forwarded my resume to your email.

I look forward to talking with you.

John McAvoy
cell 732-492-3272
Hm 727-474-6436

jmacavo@hotmail.com
Hello Katherine,

I've just finished a temporary assignment in Florida and I'm back home in Silicon Valley. I've attached my updated resume and would like to find out more about your opportunities overseas.

Best Regards,
Jim
James M. Beal & Associates LLC
903 Sunrose Terrace # 306
Sunnyvale, CA 94086
Calman98@yahoo.com
(408) 737-9150 Office
(408) 505-3140 Mobile
Attachments:

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service