I'll be at ERE next week and plan to sit down with several people and ask them for their view on the current economic situation, as it relates to our industry, and what they see as the big picture futures outlook. Will this be a time of contraction and cost-cutting or will we see a period of reflection, rethinking and investment in innovation to create competitive, sustainable practices? What about the structure of the talent function? Is this the time to explore new and creative ways to attract and manage talent or will it be heads down and bare bones tactics? What learning and takeaways from the last economic contraction should not be repeated this time around?

If you have any burning questions you'd like me to toss in please respond here or send directly to me at TalentSynchronicity@mac.com.

Videos and outtakes will be shared on RecruitingBlogs.com and other sites following ERE. You can also expect to see some of the topics work their way in to a Talent Talk Cafe chat over the next couple of months.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts and comments!
Susan

Views: 28

Reply to This

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service