I'm interested in hearing from folks who switched. To what did you switch and why?
I began using PC Recruiter at a SearchPath office, but starting my own firm and thinking there must be something better.

Thanks, JT

Views: 1642

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I switched to cbiz. www.cbizsoft.com It's less than half the price of PC Recruiter and does more, more easily. That's what I found through my research. I wanted something user friendly and that didn't need a ton of data entry, that was able to inhale resumes, groups of them even, and create shells for each without my doing them one by one. You can do a 30 day trial to see if its for you. That's what I did and fell in love with it.
Thanks Pam! How long were you on PCR? And did you try / consider other products? JT
JTm

I'm on Sendouts Pro, and a lot of independent recruiters have switched. It's a good company, the interface is fast, and they're constantly looking to improve.

Me, I like a nice clean interface. They were a client for marketing, but I use them for my recruiting as well.
Thanks Jim. I'm testing CBiZ and like that it it NOT SaaS web-based. I think Akken is a cheaper version of Sendouts and may try that too. JT
JT, I'd be happy to show you Avature's Recruiting CRM or you can attend a live demo of the v2.0 release tomorrow at 4pm EST. Just go here to register. We released it in June so it's relatively new but every agency and corporate recruiter I've shown it to - and the list includes the top 5 largest agencies in the world - all have said it's like nothing else they've ever seen. But I'll let you decide on your own because the proof is always in the pudding.

Mike
Sorry, JT just saw your question now! A friend of mine uses PC Recruiter, so she walked me through it, and I was ready to go until I heard about cbiz and downloaded their demo. As I was just starting my business then, what really did it for me was the price which was much less, and it seemed to do as much if not more. I've used other systems as well, much more expensive ones that were not as user friendly, such as Taleo and Personic's EZ ACCESS. Support at cbiz has been great too, for example, I'm covering for a friend who is on maternity leave who also uses cbiz and they put a copy of her database on my laptop, so I have everything at my fingertips, and it took about five minutes to do. :) Pam

JT said:
Thanks Pam! How long were you on PCR? And did you try / consider other products? JT
Personic's EZAccess was the best ATS for me as a salesperson as a recruiter. I really dug it because it was fast, and I could make it do whatever I wanted.

Are they still around? I heard they went out of business.
EZ access could do a lot, it was great with daily reports and activity lists, but it was cumbersome with adding data, there was no 'inhale' option like you have with current ATS systems, plus in an office with 100+ recruiters, we found that it was too complicated for the majority to use to its full capacity and the end result was that lots of data either wasn't entered or not entered effectively. I don't know if they're still around, but know that agency gave up on it, and migrated everything over to Bullhorn...and interestingly, the IT guy was also the IT guy for a friends new agency and I introduced them to cbiz and he said it was fantastic and if he'd known of it, he would have recommended the big agency go with that instead of Bullhorn, largely because it's simplicity.

There are some features though on EZ Access that I do miss, I will admit. :)

Jim Durbin said:
Personic's EZAccess was the best ATS for me as a salesperson as a recruiter. I really dug it because it was fast, and I could make it do whatever I wanted.

Are they still around? I heard they went out of business.
Is anyone here using Akken? I'm interested in seeing everyone's thoughts. I have used it, but have currently put further usage on hold - has anyone else used it or is currently using it?

Thanks!

Josh

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service