Where would you recommend posting Audit/SOX positions? I want to target a board/engine that will be niche, yet not be where the Corporate Recruiters might be looking!

Views: 341

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Try craigslist... Where are corporate recruiters usually looking anyhow? I find that no matter what board I use I can always source people that no one else has sourced...
Try one of the professional organizations CISA
I operate a niche site www.accountingjobstoday.com. We are getting great traffic and results.

Let me know if you need any help with it.

Todd
Thanks! I will look into it! Would love a niche place where all the recruiters/Managers are not all using!
Thanks! I will let you know if I need assistance!
sounds great.
Hi Gene,
Can you help me on It ! how do u
" find that no matter what board you use you can always source people that no one else has sourced..."
I would use jobsinthemoney, not that many recruiters use. They stay with the main stay, monster,hotjobs, career builder, etc.
Hi All,

I'm looking for a senior (i.e., VP or SVP) HR role in any industry, without geographical limitations. Can anyone offer a recommendation for recruiters who place such candidates - aside from the major players (such as Heidrick and Struggles, etc.). I'd love to find a solo practitioner or a small boutique.

Thank you.

Eric Griesel
texasatty@yahoo.com
www.linkedin.com/in/seniorhrprofessional
I will send you an email now...
Try SHRM.org.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service