Hi everyone,

Just a quick question for all of the recruiting blog members...

How and where do you go for information regarding applicant tracking systems?

Many thanks in advance!

Views: 810

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Are you currently using Bullhorn? When you decided you need an applicant tracking system, how did you go about finding one? - Thanks, Alisha
Thanks Jonathan!

If you did have to look for one, where abouts would you look? Strictly the web? Or would you contact various recruiting related organizations? Trade Show? Thanks for your help!!!
You may want to look at www.maxhire.net as well.
We use Hiredesk - www.talenttech.com
PC Recruiter by Main Sequence Technology http://www.pcrecruiter.com/

It's the best their is.

PS I do not work for them.
I have used PCRecruiter for over 7 years. LOVE it. Worth every cent. Never have problems with it. Always doing upgrades. www.PCRecruiter.com is the site, created by Main Sequence Technologies out of OH (i think)
The internet is the best place for research; do you know what kind of system you are looking for? We implemented Ceridian last year.
tryout CATS at www.catsone.com they have a demo on their site so you can get a good feel for their system. There is a free version you can sign up for that allows 2 users and 5 jobs. It is $29/mo for the professional version has a great toolbar that allows you to verify and import candidates from Monster/hotjobs.
I ahve to agree that PCRecruiter is awesome! It is VERY user friendly and can really do everything you could possibly want from an ATS.
I currently use both CATS and PCRecruiter, and as far as a free system, CATS is awesome. I work for two companies and the fact that I can use CATS for free really works for me. PCRecruiter is great but if you are self employed you may want to think about CATS because it's free and is almost as good as PCRecruiter!
how much is PCRecruiter? I've Seen Cats and like it but I always like to look at other software.
I am not sure how much PCRecruiter is. I think it depends on what features you want. From what I have been told I think it is pricey. But it is very detailed also. I mainly just use CATS now cause it's free.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service