My client is searching for a Senior Recruiter to join their team in Northern VA. Opportunity includes producer responsibilities and mentoring of less experienced team members. Right hand to the Sr. Director of Recruiting. Compensation, benefits and time off package is very competitive. Growing company with entrepreneurial spirit and dynamic team.
Please contact Beth Casey at 212-808-0747 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
Los Angeles, California • (704) 660-9000
Dan@DanBoaz.com or www.DanBoaz.com
C-LEVEL EXECUTIVE: MARKETING, SALES & OPERATIONS
• Accomplished Entrepreneur and Executive Leader with a strong portfolio of successes orchestrating the start-up, growth, and optimization of diverse businesses within online services, Transportation & Logistics, and Executive Recruiting, Competitive Branding, Franchising, and Growing a Company from an Idea to Reality.
• Orchestrated “Key” Brand Marketing Campaign by elevating an Industry website to “The Most Powerful Air Freight Domains on the Internet”, resulting in AirFreight.com to # 1 on Google and Yahoo.
• Awarded “Business of the Year” by the Santa Clarita Chamber of Commerce and “Certificate of Recognition” by California State Senate as well as “Commendation” from The County of Los Angeles.
• Development of a Fast Paced Company
• Generating Company PR and Awareness
• A Significant Asset to an Emerging Company
• Developed a Franchise Business from Start-up
• Fueled Organizational Growth
• Disciplined and Results Driven Leader
• Spearheaded Training & Development
• Developing Strategic Business Alliances
Dan Boaz heads up the leading Air Freight & Logistics Domain AirFreight.com. Background includes over 20 years of successful transportation experience, most recently as President. Dedicated to providing customer value. Boaz’s industry knowledge, strong work ethic, organizational skills and emphasis on integrity, confidentiality and strong personal relationships enables him to provide Executive Recruiting services.
• Optimized services by spearheading expert selection of industry specific candidates.
• Enhanced branding and search engine optimization resulting in # 1 ranking on Google and Yahoo.
• Streamlined staffing processes and enhanced service by introducing new web based processes and procedures.
• Number “1” Recruiter Air Freight Industry. (#1 Google, #1 Yahoo, #1 MSN and #1 Linkedin)
Vital Express Inc. - May 1997- December 2006 www.VitalExpress.com
President & Co-Founder
Transportation and Logistics Company. Orchestrated company start-up and growth with a highly recognized and well developed brand. Responsible for overall management of business, corporate development, marketing and operations.
• Fueled revenue growth from start up to multimillion dollar company.
• Developed Franchising Program from inception to rollout.
• Orchestrated company marketing plan to elevate corporate visibility within a highly competitive market.
• Acquisition of the Company
Associated Air Freight - November 1994- January 1997 www.AGSystems.com
Brought in to effectively turn-around the company’s “High Profile” station to reduce turnover, increase sales and successfully motivate the personnel. Strategically placed key management in key position for quick results.
• Successful turnaround of District Management, Employees and the "Brand Image" of the LAX Terminal.
• Increased Local Sales to Record Breaking Month @ $1.2 Million.
• Rebrand Company’s Image to "Associated Global Systems".
• Turned the LAX Station into the # 1 Company owned station in the system.
UPS – United Parcel Service – October 1985 - August 1994 www.UPS.com
As a young UPS driver, rapidly promoted into management and became the youngest Full-time Supervisor in the company. Groomed into various positions before being promoted to a Industrial Engineer.
• Industrial Engineer working with underperforming divisions to increase productivity and to reduce turnover.
• Ranked as a Top producing Operations Supervisor.
• Served on "Team MBC" Management By Commitment. (Working with least best operations).
• Received Top Reviews by Senior Management.
College of the Canyons
Pasadena City College
Mitchell Community College - Fire Fighter Academy
HONORS & AWARDS
“Business of the Year”
Santa Clarita Valley Chamber of Commerce
Certificate of Special Congressional Recognition
Congressman Howard P. “Buck” McKeon
Certificate of Recognition
California State Senate - Senator Tom McClintock
California State Senate - Senator William J. “Pete” Knight
California State Assembly - Keith Richman, 38th Assembly District
County of Los Angeles
Michael D. Antonovich, Supervisor 5th District
Volunteer Fire Fighter
Lake Norman Volunteer Fire Dept