Any Bullhorn users attending Bullhorn LIVE conference in Vegas in Feb.?

I've been thinking about sending myself and some of my team. Wanted to see if anyone here is attending, at the Red Rock Feb. 1-5 . Would love to connect if so. -Craig

Views: 163

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Craig,

I am in the same mode as you, thinking about going. Have you been to one of these before and, if so, was it of any value?

Matt
Matt,

We just started using BH a little over a year ago, so I have not been to one of these yet. But it appears that they are doing quite a bit of industry-type general training and not just BH training which, to me, is always valuable. Also I think BH is a great tool and I know we could get much more out of it if. So I want to go, just not sure I can justify the expense right now.

Matt Engels said:
Craig,

I am in the same mode as you, thinking about going. Have you been to one of these before and, if so, was it of any value?

Matt
We started Nov 2007 and I don't think that we are using BH to it's fullest. In fact, I'm still trying to get someone a BH to talk to me about BH 360.
I am actually going and doing one of the sourcing presentations. I'll be there 1-5th as well (unless of course by some fleeting chance my Eagles make the SuperBowl). I'm wondering what their turnout will be since we seem to be getting frequent emails from them on siging up. My session is running twice but I was glad they arranged it so I can attend some of the hands on Bullhorn led seminars. I too have been using it a little over a year and know I am not using it to it's full potential. Over the holidays I started changing my field mappings and reading what has been implemented off of Brainstorm.

I just got an email from them this morning that they are having a short seminar on the 21st at 2pm est to go over Bullhorn 360, the conference and some of the new tools. If you did not get the email I'd give them a call.
Thanks Shannon. I did get that email and will likely be in on the call.

Shannon Myers said:
I am actually going and doing one of the sourcing presentations. I'll be there 1-5th as well (unless of course by some fleeting chance my Eagles make the SuperBowl). I'm wondering what their turnout will be since we seem to be getting frequent emails from them on siging up. My session is running twice but I was glad they arranged it so I can attend some of the hands on Bullhorn led seminars. I too have been using it a little over a year and know I am not using it to it's full potential. Over the holidays I started changing my field mappings and reading what has been implemented off of Brainstorm.

I just got an email from them this morning that they are having a short seminar on the 21st at 2pm est to go over Bullhorn 360, the conference and some of the new tools. If you did not get the email I'd give them a call.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service