As a Recruiter you want to differentiate your brand. Sending your client companies an InterviewStudio Showcase of your candidates instead of just a resume with a write-up will definitely set you apart.

# Each InterviewStudio Showcase contains the candidate's:
# - Professional Resume
# - Video Interview (from our library of interview questions)
# - Peer and Management Endorsements
# - Compensation and Geographic Location Data
# - Links to a Candidate's Own Websites or Portfolio Documents
# - Professional Assessment Test Results
# - Links to Search Engine data about the candidate
# - Link to the Candidate's Social Network such as LinkedIn

Take the video tour...

http://www.interviewstudio.com/

Views: 88

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is an interesting idea possibly for executive search maybe? I don't see it making much sense for contingency though for several reasons, the key one being time. When you have a hot search, time is of the essence and you need to get your best candidate over to your client ASAP, and if you have a really tight and trusted relationship you get interview slots so you skip the step of having to send anything to the client for their initial review, they trust you to do that screening, knowing the people are more than just a piece of paper....or a video.

For the time factor, I also don't see the clients wanting to take the time to review all this material before an initial interview is scheduled, this is what they are paying us to do. Also, this is time consuming on behalf of the candidate, and frankly, the best candidates won't want or need to be bothered to do this.

We always want to get the candidate in front of the client for a face-to-face as soon as possible. Using this video will slow down the process and more than likely will screen more candidates out than in, as the majority of people are not truly comfortable in front of the camera, so a mock interview like this won't give the client a true feel for who they are.

Just my take on it. It may be an effective tool for some scenarios.
I completely agree with you on this one. Unless it's a very HIGH level executive search position, and even then is it really that pertinent (biases against how someone looks prior to meeting them could be sticky......and heck.....I work in the fashion industry........so it DOES come up a lot unfortunately!) I just don't see ever using something like this for your reason and a whole lot more.

pam claughton said:
This is an interesting idea possibly for executive search maybe? I don't see it making much sense for contingency though for several reasons, the key one being time. When you have a hot search, time is of the essence and you need to get your best candidate over to your client ASAP, and if you have a really tight and trusted relationship you get interview slots so you skip the step of having to send anything to the client for their initial review, they trust you to do that screening, knowing the people are more than just a piece of paper....or a video.

For the time factor, I also don't see the clients wanting to take the time to review all this material before an initial interview is scheduled, this is what they are paying us to do. Also, this is time consuming on behalf of the candidate, and frankly, the best candidates won't want or need to be bothered to do this.

We always want to get the candidate in front of the client for a face-to-face as soon as possible. Using this video will slow down the process and more than likely will screen more candidates out than in, as the majority of people are not truly comfortable in front of the camera, so a mock interview like this won't give the client a true feel for who they are.

Just my take on it. It may be an effective tool for some scenarios.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service