Hi All,

ive been on maxhire basically since they opened their doors. Alas, it is time to change.

One of the main functions I want is an ATS with a great mobile app or with strong mobile functionality, specifically for iphone and/or ipad.

Although I also would prefer a system that runs flawlessly on OSX (mac), I'm willing to run parallels or fusion, so if there is a strong Mac based/app functional ATS that you can recommend, please post!

Thanks!

michael

Views: 385

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Michael,

I am glad you're being proactive and looking for recruiting tools you can use on-the-go. I believe we may have a solution for you.

MosaicTrack is a full featured ATS with candidate and hiring team portals, that has all features available on the desktop and any mobile devices, including iPad, iphone. No apps to install.  You will be able to edit resumes, candidate and client information on your smart phone.

You get to view the full formatted resume with a timeline summary of skills. There’s an interviewers portal, allowing recruiters to distribute resumes with a web link, instead of attaching resumes in emails.

I'd be happy to answer any of your questions. Feel free to contact me to see if it's a good fit for you.
Michael -

We use iCimS and my thoughts on that are to be saved for another post. That said - their latest update did place a lot of emphasis on mobile. Thus far the feedback from my colleagues and candidates has been positive. Not sure exactly what your looking for, but we are a fee weeks in. I'll update you if we encounter any issues. Good luck!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service