Demo'ing 4 ATS systems tomorrow, what questions should I be asking?

Ok all of my recruiter friends out there. From a staff aug recruiting perspective if you are looking at a new ATS systems what features and/or functionality is going to be most important to you? What big questions would you have.

Tomorrow I will be looking at 4 ATS systems the are: Bond Adapt, iCIMS,
Bullhorn and MaxHire.

Any thoughts on any of these would also be appreciated.

Thanks

Views: 2436

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Although this is an older discussion, there are several misconceptions here. Bullhorn seamlessly integrates with not only Outlook and Lotus Notes, but any email system. This is the case for any of Bullhorn's product editions, i.e. Team, Professional, Corporate and Enterprise. Each one of the editions is at a different price point, based on what the customer needs and what the customer believes they will need to move to over time as their business grows. When a customer goes from one edition to the next, there is no need to migrate data or change configurations. You lose nothing. If you like Outlook, you can take it with you seamlessly. Since Bullhorn is fully browser based, there is no need to manage or pay for software on the desktop like other systems. If you license an ATS that is not browser based, you pay for the .Net architecture or the plug-ins necessary in those systems one way or the other - typically in maintenance costs and lost time due to upgrades and reconfigurations. Ask the prospective vendor to show you what you need to do to manage a plug-in - it's pretty complicated and it's something you have to do more than once. With Bullhorn there is never a plug-in or a need to download something onto the desktop. Check out the Product Editions page at http://www.bullhorn.com/editions.php

Thanks.

Joe Cordo
VP of Marketing
Bullhorn, Inc.
Three things Joe- one trivial, one not, and one a matter of style : 1) listing the various Bullhorn packages would be an e.g. rather than an i.e - a small grammar mistake. 2) On the plug-ins- your own petard could be a factor because most people understand what ActiveX pageloads and Java applets are for- their banks may use them, Ebay and Facebook use them, photo sites, etc. and they are hardly anything to fear or materially difficult to manage. Also saying never can be risky- there may be certain functionality that Bullhorn may need sometime, but will best be accomplished with an applet. FUD sticks to everyone if you know what I mean. 3) naked product plugs in threads by vendors are sometimes not well recieved around here.

Joe Cordo said:
Although this is an older discussion, there are several misconceptions here. Bullhorn seamlessly integrates with not only Outlook and Lotus Notes, but any email system. This is the case for any of Bullhorn's product editions, i.e. Team, Professional, Corporate and Enterprise. Each one of the editions is at a different price point, based on what the customer needs and what the customer believes they will need to move to over time as their business grows. When a customer goes from one edition to the next, there is no need to migrate data or change configurations. You lose nothing. If you like Outlook, you can take it with you seamlessly. Since Bullhorn is fully browser based, there is no need to manage or pay for software on the desktop like other systems. If you license an ATS that is not browser based, you pay for the .Net architecture or the plug-ins necessary in those systems one way or the other - typically in maintenance costs and lost time due to upgrades and reconfigurations. Ask the prospective vendor to show you what you need to do to manage a plug-in - it's pretty complicated and it's something you have to do more than once. With Bullhorn there is never a plug-in or a need to download something onto the desktop. Check out the Product Editions page at http://www.bullhorn.com/editions.php

Thanks.

Joe Cordo
VP of Marketing
Bullhorn, Inc.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service