Are you an experienced recruiter looking for flexibility on work hours or the opportunity to work from home on a virtual basis? Do you have experience of recruiting in the ME or do you speak Arabic?
We are an established professional services recruitment company based in the UK and working with clients across the Middle East region. We are currently expanding our team of recruiters and seeking experienced recruiters who are looking to work on a full or part time basis from home as virtual consultants. Recruiters can be based anywhere but we have particular need of candidates from Canada, UK, US, Middle East, Pakistan/ India & the Far East.

Ideally you will solid track record of success having worked for a minimum of 5 years with a recruitment agency in a recruitment or resourcing role. The roles we currently recruit are primarily management level roles on a permanent basis; the roles include Management consultancy, Finance, Sales, HR and some operational roles. We are expanding our reach and this will include areas such as Engineering and production/ manufacturing management.
Our clients are based across the Middle East region and a high percentage of our positions are in Saudi Arabia with clients looking for candidates with bi-lingual Arabic/English skills. It would be helpful if you had experience of recruiting in the Middle East region and if you speak Arabic.

For more details please email your cv to helen@progresspersonnel.co.uk

Views: 442

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Helen,

I'm interested in learning more about your virtual recruiting position.

Attachments:

Hi Helen,

I'm not sure if you're still looking for Virtual Recruiters but I just emailed you and would be interested in the opportunity.

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service