Craig Fishdogs Fisher - Recruiting Animal Show
09.04.01: Listen Here

Download the mp3 file.

How To Recruit on Twitter
(18 min step-by-step)
To download, click File, Save Page As

Craig: Linkedin. Blog. Company.

Check out Splits.org
Jason Davis and Miles Jennings built a page that helps recruiters search for splits partners on Twitter

On The Couch
Jerry Jerry Albright, Karla Porter, JD Jason Davis, Dave Graziano, Harry Joiner

Views: 276

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It was a very informative show Animal. Thank you for all the work you put into bringing these very knowledgeable people to the masses.

One side note - I am no longer a social media guru. Earlier today I decided to move into my new role as a Career Coach. Wish me luck!
Animal,

This was a great show! Really interesting discussion of Twitter use.

Thanks for the heads up on it.

~Pam
Can't wait to listen to it tonight then....
Craig was a great guest and the show provided a great vehicle for an exchange of ideas on the role Twitter can play in recruiting and how to make it work as one of the many tools available to us.
Harry F Joiner said this was the best Recruiting Animal Show ever. I don't know if I agree that it was the best -- but it might have been the most practical.

You can listen for 18 minutes and learn a new sourcing technique. I did. So did Harry and Jerry.

I'm not saying that Twitter is going to make you a lot of money - but I'll bet this is the most important posting that has appeared on RBC all year.

So, I'm asking my dear friend, Maren K Hogan, to put it on the front page.

She's a little tease though. She asked for feedback about front page postings but now that I've come forward she's playing coy and doing a pull-away.

So, if you agree with me - and I know you do - please leave a comment here asking her to do the right thing and give this posting the honour it deserves.

I'm quite certain that it will be up for a Recruiting Animal Award come December. Thank you.
Not to suck up, blow smoke or anything like that. I listend to the replay last night, and was blown away but the usefulness. I was following the instructions as to the search function and was amazed at this new stream of information...... So yeah, I'm with Animal (has anyone ever said that before?) put it up front and centre for all to hear, a great, free learning tool!

Recruiting Animal said:
Harry F Joiner said this was the best Recruiting Animal Show ever. I don't know if I agree that it was the best -- but it might have been the most practical.

You can listen for 18 minutes and learn a new sourcing technique. I did. So did Harry and Jerry.

I'm not saying that Twitter is going to make you a lot of money - but I'll bet this is the most important posting that has appeared on RBC all year.

So, I'm asking my dear friend, Maren K Hogan, to put it on the front page.

She's a little tease though. She asked for feedback about front page postings but now that I've come forward she's playing coy and doing a pull-away.

So, if you agree with me - and I know you do - please leave a comment here asking her to do the right thing and give this posting the honour it deserves.

I'm quite certain that it will be up for a Recruiting Animal Award come December. Thank you.
This was so informative. Up until now, I could not figure out what the big deal about recruiting on Twitter was. Thanks for sharing this!

Sherry Junker
Bolton Group
Animal - while it was both informative and entertaining I'm a bit surprised you did not know there was a search function associated with Twitter.
FYI, if you haven't heard the 18 minute version of this, you should check it out. Animal did an amazing job of capturing the high points and creating a solid tutorial on Twitter searching. Thanks again to Animal and everyone who participated in this.

And Maren, what's up? Where's the love? You have Ryan's great post on Twellow on the front page. We talked about Twellow yesterday on Animal's show (even though Dave G. thought I meant Twollow). We need some fair tweetment here!...(groan).
Feedback from Sourcing Expert (he's an expert Maren), Glen Cathey, the boolean blackbelt on Twitter.

BooleanBlackBlt: I am STILL learning, laughing, listening to @Animal show at 75% speed. Educational, informative, AND hilarious!
Dear Animal - the Blog Talk player is the worst I have ever seen. Seriously. When I follow the link to listen it sends such an oversaturated signal there is no way one can listen to it.

Picture a police scanner. Or someone using a bullhorn into a speakerphone 50 feet away.

Enough is enough.
Something must be wrong with it today Jerry. Maureen had a problem too.

Why don't you go to recruitinganimalshow.com and click on download.

Or you can play it there. Or you can get it in the top right corner of recruitinganimal.com

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service