Many physicians use afirm to seek out the best opportunity according to their search criteria.  Let's face it they are too busy with patient care to sit at a computer and go through job boards or hospital career pages looking for their new job.  They come to us to by-pass the hospital recruiter to get the necessary details and options available.  Hospital recruiters - please answer your phones - we have the doctor's and we have them "lit up" about your opportunity!!!

Views: 218

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If I read your post right, you are stating that doctors 'bypass the hospital recruiters to get the necessary details and options available' yet the point of your post is to have those very same hospital recruiters pick up the phone when you call?

Maybe I missed the point, but your post could speak for itself......

Linda,

Ms. Kennedy's agency uses a publicly available database of physicians as an adjunct to their recruitment strategies.

For that matter, you, I or the next person could do the same. The database, 'PracticeLink' is open to the public.

There are other databases of physicians, as well, that are accessible to the public.

Paul.........

Linda Ferrante LoCicero said:

If I read your post right, you are stating that doctors 'bypass the hospital recruiters to get the necessary details and options available' yet the point of your post is to have those very same hospital recruiters pick up the phone when you call?

Maybe I missed the point, but your post could speak for itself......

Debby,

Hello...

What is 'afirm'?

I can see you use PracticeLink, one of a few physician databases available to recruiters but I am curious to know what 'afirm' is; I've looked and Googled and still can't figure it out.

Also, I notice you say "..they come to us..." so I'm curious to know why, if as you say, they are short on time and busy with patients, etc. they would go to AMEA Healthcare when they can instead go directly to Practice Link?

Thanks!

Paul

Thank you for your input.  "afirm" was actually a typo, thank you for bringing that to my attention.  Yes, the candidates come to us through lots of avenues such as referrals, LinkedIn connections and many through PracticeLink to name a few.  I am merely stating what the candidates tell us...they are busy and want us as a firm to seek out what they are looking for.  They could very well go directly to the job source if it is posted on PracticeLink however fortunate for us many come to us.  As a recruiter on PracticeLink we only have access to the physicians who answer our job postings we do not have access to seek them out of the database. 

Thank You.

Paul.....................

Debbie Kennedy said:

Thank you for your input.  "afirm" was actually a typo, thank you for bringing that to my attention.  Yes, the candidates come to us through lots of avenues such as referrals, LinkedIn connections and many through PracticeLink to name a few.  I am merely stating what the candidates tell us...they are busy and want us as a firm to seek out what they are looking for.  They could very well go directly to the job source if it is posted on PracticeLink however fortunate for us many come to us.  As a recruiter on PracticeLink we only have access to the physicians who answer our job postings we do not have access to seek them out of the database. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service