I stumbled upon a posting today form Monster HR featuring Maren Hogan. It's a nice 30 second segment and I wanted to share it with everyone.

It's rather thought provoking and I think it's important to understand how everyone is thinking. So here we are in 2013 and what has changed in Recruitment / HR? What is really that different from 2012 and earlier? 

We've had discussions around Candidate Experience, Sourcing Tools and Automation, Engagement, and now we are talking about Big Data. What truly is the next big thing in Recruitment and HR?

I have a few quick thoughts on this:

• I am comfortable saying that we are in an era of Big Data and mostly that is because (My day job @ IBM) revolves around work science and understanding motivations. 
  • Automation Domination. I am not talking about triggering automated responses to an new applicant. I am talking about fully loaded sequencing, and smart campaigns to make sense of all things "Talent Community" (Which I think is a horrible phrase). It's vitally important to automate responses and to direct candidates into the proper funnels based on actions and clicking behavior from within your recruitment campaign (not the general web). I will post more on this in the near future.

I am curious to get your take.

Here are Maren Hogan's thoughts:

Views: 605

Reply to This

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service