Hi!

First off wanted to say I've learned a lot from reading the blogs and discussions here. I wanted to ask the community, especially the independent recruiters, how do you engage in BD activities and where do you look for clients?

The reason I ask is because I launched a start-up focused exclusively on freelance recruiters and wanted to reach out to this group to get some feedback. 

The site is One Fine Hire. www.onefinehire.com. It's a match making service for independent recruiters and employers. 

Would love it if you could check it out, sign up, and if you have any comments or thoughts would be all ears. 

Thanks!

Views: 5261

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

will be checking it out..

So your business model is similar to Bounty  Jobs.  I have to tell you that  I didn't have good experience with the job orders from Bounty Jobs.  It is very impersonal and I couldn't develop good working relationship with any of the so called clients. 

Hi Raphael,

The business concept is similar but I'm trying to create a different type of user experience and it is 100% free for recruiters to use.

You mentioned the relationship with hiring managers on BountyJobs was very impersonal, which parts of the relationship did you feel were missing and how did that prevent you from finding the right candidates for a job order?

Raphael Fang said:

So your business model is similar to Bounty  Jobs.  I have to tell you that  I didn't have good experience with the job orders from Bounty Jobs.  It is very impersonal and I couldn't develop good working relationship with any of the so called clients. 

If you aren't charging recruiters are you charging employers? How are you monitoring?

Hi Stephanie,

We charge employers when a candidate is successfully placed. The employer is charged the recruiter's fee (that the recruiter sets) and we add 5% on top.

When a candidate is submitted for a job the recruiter adds several descriptors and notes on why the candidate is a good fit for the role and company. The hiring manager can see these descriptors but can't see the full name, resume, and contact information until he / she schedules an initial contact with the candidate.

The recruiter is notified that the hiring manager is interested in that candidate and then the hiring manager can see the full profile information. This let's the recruiter maintain candidate control.

If the candidate is hired One Fine Hire invoices the employer and then pays the recruiter who placed the candidate.

Does that answer your question?

Stephanie McDonald said:

If you aren't charging recruiters are you charging employers? How are you monitoring?

One Fine Hire is KAPUT!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service