I am just curious to know how this has impacted other recruiters? Most of my customers are hiring for developer roles right now and they can be remote so, so far it hasn't hit hard yet. I imagine if the economy tanks that might be a different story altogether...

Views: 578

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Coronavirus outbreak is affecting the hiring process of almost every company. There is complete lockdown and it’s not feasible to schedule any face to face interviews. The best option to not let affect the hiring process is by using video calls for an interview.

Coronavirus pandemic impacted almost all industries due to lockdown especially the recruitment industry. It is affected a lot as they have no appropriate ways to hire candidates for filling positions amidst the coronavirus crisis.

After considering the industry’s situation, Prometheus Consulting launched a campaign that is very helpful to hire female workers who want to work from home. 

Due to the COVID 19, almost all the industries are affected and went under lockdown and it can be seen that HRs and recruiters are moving to video interviews to minimize the COVID impact.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service