I'm wondering how to find small staffing agencies that are for sale, as I would rather buy one that is already up and running - from someone who has to leave the business (age/illness/family reasons) with 0-4 staff rather than start from scratch, but it doesn't seem to be the type of business that is easy to find For Sale listings on the Internet for. Other than networking the community, does anyone have any suggestions?

Views: 1843

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Jason ~ 

I haven't found a place where agencies post their business for sale. With Recruiters on the net all day, it's bad for business when your internal staff finds out you are selling.  Sorry to say ~ It is usually done through word of mouth.  

With that said, I know of a couple boutiques looking to sell.  If you are interested give me a call. 

Rebecca 

905-627-5060

P.S. you might find it cheaper to just set it up yourself. 

Hi Rebecca, are you a broker?  I am also interested in buying a staffing firm.  My investors and I are looking to purchase a 25-50 employee IT staffing firm.  We have purchased a few companies before;  therefore, have experience with the process.  We are looking to add to our portfolio.  We are not interested in dealing with brokers though.

Rebecca B. Sargeant said:

Jason ~ 

I haven't found a place where agencies post their business for sale. With Recruiters on the net all day, it's bad for business when your internal staff finds out you are selling.  Sorry to say ~ It is usually done through word of mouth.  

With that said, I know of a couple boutiques looking to sell.  If you are interested give me a call. 

Rebecca 

905-627-5060

P.S. you might find it cheaper to just set it up yourself. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service