This is the first time I've seen this brought up online and I have to say I've thought exactly the same thing myself! What do you think?
SHAMELESSNESS.
I see TV commercials where tax scofflaws tell me how they paid "pennies on the dollar" to the IRS thanks to the help of their attorney. And they show their faces, and let their names be used on screen, as if they are not advertising the fact to every decent taxpayer with a television, that they escaped PAYING WHAT THEY OWED, to ALL OF US. It's as if they have NO IDEA that they should be ASHAMED.

See her entire comment here - it's at the bottom of the article and is the first comment made.

Views: 88

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We have now raised about one and one half of a generation without teaching them a whole lot about finances or the science of economy. This was compounded with instilling a sort of entitlement mentality, because Americans and capitalism are cold and mean and all they think about is producing their next dollar and well, all the other countries hate us because of this and so we must help everyone and so no one has to really be accountable because someone will come to your rescue. Funny how the IRS is the absolute LAST organization to have sympathy about someone who "cannot" pay their taxes.
ya we all have Maureen- but there is a segment of deadbeats who would not catch that obvious issue- they just see creditors as the enemy, period. The target audience for those ads are not the sharpest tools in the shed....

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service