Rock guitarist Joe Satriani has sued British band Coldplay, accusing the Grammy-nominated stars of plagiarizing one of his songs. Satriani's copyright infringement suit, filed on Thursday in Los Angeles federal court, claims the Coldplay song "Viva La Vida" incorporates "substantial original portions" of his 2004 instrumental "If I Could Fly."

Okay, okay, so the Supreme Court recently ruled that one can't patent a process. But how do you feel when you think you're being "bilskied"?
;)
Looking for information on phone sourcing? Read through the T and TH Phone Sourcing Classroom Chats over on the MagicMethod network. They’re listed in the Blog Posts section and are identifiable by the yellow talk bubble that says “MagicTalk”.

Views: 69

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Your purpose is patently obvious. I shall consider a more deliberate reply.

In the meantime, knowing your fondness of quoting the masters:

"All roperty is theft," Pierre-Joseph Proudhon

;0) back at ya!
Only to a few, Ami, only to a few...Dry my tears, will ya, and be gentle with me. I am a fragile, emotionally immature being, tragically flawed and only human...

"All property is theft." ~ Pierre-Joseph Proudhon A variation? on:
“Property is robbery” ~ Latin Proverb

How 'bout this:
“As long as our civilization is essentially one of property, of fences, of exclusiveness, it will be mocked by delusions.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service