Looking for recruiters to work on contract assignments remotely

Hi All! I'm looking for a few experienced recruiters who can work on job assignments for high-tech employers (engineering, operations, sales, HR, accounting functions). You can work remotely but you must be a professional, have past experience and great track record. Please send me an email or resume if you are interested.

Thanks,

UPDATE NOTE: 5/5/08 Thank you all for responding to my post! This contract position has been filled! However if you are interested in working on future contract assignments for high-tech employers you can email me directly and include your resume. Thank you!

Lisa
lisa.zee@enetrecruiter.com

Views: 1491

Replies to This Discussion

Lis a,
My name is David Wagner. I have been recruiting for over 20 years and looking for remote assignments. I have a very strong experience in high-tech in all the areas you outline. I have attached my resume for your information.

Please feel free to contact me at 408 499 1177.

Sincerely,
David Wagner
Attachments:
Hi lisa,

My name is Sindhu and I have been in recruiting for almost 5 years now and I have exprience in working remotely for over 2 years now. I am very confident that , I will be able to do my job with the best of my abilities.

Please find attached my resume.

Thanks and Regards,
Sindhu Ghati Seebi
623-537-7098
Attachments:
Lisa,

That could be interesting to me. I specialize in engineering with a further specialization in product development. I'll email you my resume this afternoon.

Thanks,

Ken
Are you looking for contract recruiters or recruiters to join the premium service that you offer at Enet? If so, how much is it for the premium service and what are the benefits? I've researched your site before, and had a few questions.
Thanks,
Kacey
Good afternoon Lisa,
I am new to the blog and saw your posting. I am VP of Gman Business Resources Inc. and would be interested in getting more detail on the positions you are wanting help with. I have my own database of candidates that I have acquired through several years of networking that may be of assistance to you. My main focus has been in engineers (all types) , GM's, D of O's, sales and accounting. Please let me know if you have an interest.
Denise Mancuso
Hi Lisa,

I have several people (recruiters) that fit your requirements, may I forward you there resumes/

Thanks,

John
Hi Lisa -

I'm interested in finding some virtual contract work right now. I have a lot of Silicon Valley experience but in the marketing sector. I'm sure I could handle recruiting in other areas. I am tech savvy to a point....but don't really have a desire to recruit deep tech IT people. Please review my resume and let me know if you think you could use me.

I live outside Dallas and have worked on a virtual basis for over eight years for companies all over the country. My resume is attached and I've given you a link to my LinkedIn profile below I'm in my office most days. I look forward to a chance to speak to you.

Regards,
Penny Alexander
penny@prrecruiter.net
866-443-4401
www.linkedin.com/in/penelopealexander
Attachments:
Hi Lisa

I'm interested in your opportunity. I'm a recruiter with about 15 years experience. I however would need to work part-time 4 hours a day as I work full time as a Recruiting Manager for a former client. My goal is to come out of the corporate setting all together but its takes time. I hope to hear from you soon.
Hi Lisa,
My name is sam.I got 1+ yrs experience in recruiting and sales.You can reach me at 972-325-1503
Lisa,

Please take a look at my profile on LinkedIn and let me know if you would be interested in connecting/talking.

Thanks,
Ginger
http://www.linkedin.com/in/gingergreunke
Hi David,
It was great meeting you and I look forward to working with you!

My Best,

Lisa
Hi Christine,
I also replied to you via email and look forward to working with you in sales.

Cheers,

Lisa

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service